+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno Manga named in EFL Team of the Week

Bruno Manga named in EFL Team of the Week

Man of the Match Manga impressed on his return
    Last edited by Michael Morris; 15-12-16 at 21:06.

Re: Bruno Manga named in EFL Team of the Week

Sol Bamba's loss has become Bruno Manga's gain as the Gabon international shone on his return to City's starting lineup.

Manga is thought to be on his way out of the club in January did himself plenty of favours with his performance in the 2 - 1 win over Wolves on Tuesday.

He has been recognised by the EFL and named in the Team of the Week for this round of matches.

C:WindowsTempphp4F2E.tmp

I thought he was our MOTM the other night and commented on it at the time. I also asked what he'd been doing all this time, considering his match fitness and I assumed it was the DVP? Anyway, he was shit hot v Wolves and if he can keep that up then why on earth would we be selling him?

Or as someone in our group said 'how about him and Bamba together as CBs?' I'd personally like to see that given a run out at some stage soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I thought he was our MOTM the other night and commented on it at the time. I also asked what he'd been doing all this time, considering his match fitness and I assumed it was the DVP? Anyway, he was shit hot v Wolves and if he can keep that up then why on earth would we be selling him?

Or as someone in our group said 'how about him and Bamba together as CBs?' I'd personally like to see that given a run out at some stage soon.
    Radio wales reckoned he is the biggest earner at the club so he is being sold to fund bringing someone in. Thats already been decided.

And the african cup of nations means he is soon to not be available. And that has an affect on other clubs getting him.

Did Gunnarson make team of the week?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Did Gunnarson make team of the week?
    No, does that mean he is shit like you said he is Mr 1 Game a season man?

As soon as we were linked with Bamba my initial thoughts were that he and Manga would complement each other perfectly. However, as has already been said, Manga is on big wages and is worth some cash, and our Neil obviously wants to strengthen elsewhere so he will be the makeweight. Shame, as he is a quality footballer who would flourish with Bamba next to him.

Manga was excellent on Tuesday night although based on Warnock's latest comments I am not expecting to see him in a City shirt for much longer