+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Things levelling out for Welsh football fans

Things levelling out for Welsh football fans

After that amazing summer in France, fans of all 4 clubs are facing a dismal 1st half of the season as large football Gods give us payback

Re: Things levelling out for Welsh football fans

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    After that amazing summer in France, fans of all 4 clubs are facing a dismal 1st half of the season as large football Gods give us payback
    Merthyr and Tns doing ok thank you,football doesn't begin and end with the big 4 thank god

TNS - ffs that's stretching things a bit !

But no one can take away Euro 2016-love every minute and as a City fan cannot believe how good the gods have been since 2003(re-brand excepted).
    Not many clubs have had a better time than us. Once a Bluebird!!!

[QUOTE=Lawnmower;4702122]TNS - ffs that's stretching things a bitT,They have done brilliantly in the Scottish challenge cup as Wales representative

TNS - ffs that's stretching things a bit !
    You can only win the league you play in,you sound like a plastic talking about the city

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    You can only win the league you play in,you sound like a plastic talking about the city
    Get a grip.

It's a village about 150 miles away that buys the league each each on the back of a generous benefactor.

Excuse me if I don't give a shit about them.

More interested in how the local sides like Taffs Well get on, but not that much.

Tim certainly isn't a plastic. A stupid comment to make. There is a possibility that all four Welsh c!ubs could go down and that is dismal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Tim certainly isn't a plastic. A stupid comment to make. There is a possibility that all four Welsh c!ubs could go down and that is dismal.
    Yes that would be disappointing,and I'm sure he's not a plastic but never the less his comment seemed disrespectful much as l get from Liverpool/Man U fans at work if l mention the city and as for benefactors buying the league ever year,tell me were that doesn't happen

While there has been some come down hopefully it's just a natural slump before we all go again from Christmas and beyond. Before the glory of the Euros there was an awful lot of work done in preparation and potentially hiring managers with the character of Bradley, Warnock and Westley is part of that for the clubs, for the national game the work continues and small, not easily seen gains when things are feeling a little more difficult continues.

Get a grip.

It's a village about 150 miles away that buys the league each each on the back of a generous benefactor.

Excuse me if I don't give a shit about them.

More interested in how the local sides like Taffs Well get on, but not that much.
    Point of order
    TNS have played at the Shropshire town of Oswestry for a number of years.
    Given the history of the Welsh league I would like to know why they are still.playing in that league, and, how they can be Wales representatives in Europe.