+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 4 BARNSLEY

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BARNSLEY. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Enjoyable game. We just make too many mistakes with no decent striker
    We have just scored 3 at home - no decent striker is true, but not applicable here.
    Conceding 4 times to a team costing a total of £20 is disgraceful and after clawing back to 3-3 to concede again in the 95th minute is unforgiveable,.
    When people say this kind of shit happens, my thoughts are FAR TOO MANY TIMES TO CARDIFF CITY

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 4 BARNSLEY

Very unlucky. Created chance after chance. Can't really concede 4 at home from 10 shots.

Looked we were denied a deffo pen first half.

Listened on Player Today.....my feeling is should of settled for the point instead of the Kamikaze approach.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    We have just scored 3 at home - no decent striker is true, but not applicable here.
    Conceding 4 times to a team costing a total of £20 is disgraceful and after clawing back to 3-3 to concede again in the 95th minute is unforgiveable,.
    When people say this kind of shit happens, my thoughts are FAR TOO MANY TIMES TO CARDIFF CITY
    We were going for the win to be fair. They mugged us on the break 3 times which is a bit shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Warnock is on the phone to Paddy Kenny now. What a shambles - and Amos a major culprit for two of them.

Gunnar, Bamba, Hoilett and Big Ken have been good - Gunnar more than good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Bamba been good has he?

He was defending on his own at times. The only one of the back four with pace, who could turn and track, and able to pick a pass.

He was defending on his own at times. The only one of the back four with pace, who could turn and track, and able to pick a pass.
    Bit of a whoosh going on I think - Manga played today - Bamba was off Christmas shopping

They all look the same to you, is that it? ffs, I'm sick of it

I can't believe I did that! Very embarrassing. Apologies to Sol, Bruno and the massed ranks of CCMB!

Whoooshed indeed.

Anyway, apart from the name typo in the first post, I thought Bruno Manga was impressive in the first half. I notice he stayed back in the second half for corners as he was the only defender with the pace to go with any Barnsley break - even though by that time it was 'attack, attack, attack.....'

I can't believe I did that! Very embarrassing. Apologies to Sol, Bruno and the massed ranks of CCMB!

Whoooshed indeed.

Anyway, apart from the name typo in the first post, I thought Bruno Manga was impressive in the first half. I notice he stayed back in the second half for corners as he was the only defender with the pace to go with any Barnsley break - even though by that time it was 'attack, attack, attack.....'
    I wonder if he was the defender Warnock was referring to as not being where he was told to play in the first half...