+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swansea, rumours.

Swansea, rumours.

Someone who sits close to us has some links to Swansea City. He watches both Cardiff and Swansea, and he told us about the Nathan Dyer story before any rumours hit the internet.

Anyway, he says that the Americans are about to pull the plug and the January transfer window will see Swansea selling anyone and everyone with no money for replacements. They are already in relegation mode and are trying to cut costs when they can make the most money. If they don't cut costs by, in his words, 60%, Swansea will be unsustainable.

Re: Swansea, rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Someone who sits close to us has some links to Swansea City. He watches both Cardiff and Swansea, and he told us about the Nathan Dyer story before any rumours hit the internet.

Anyway, he says that the Americans are about to pull the plug and the January transfer window will see Swansea selling anyone and everyone with no money for replacements. They are already in relegation mode and are trying to cut costs when they can make the most money. If they don't cut costs by, in his words, 60%, Swansea will be unsustainable.
    60% of Swansea is unsustainable

They can just go into administration, they know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    They can just go into administration, they know how it works.
    5p in a pound mush jus like before ini?

What's the Nathan Dyer rumour? Isn't he that horrible little fecker that nicked that female cloakroom attendant's purse whilst at Southampton? If so, just as well I ain't the Minister of Justice, he'd be hobbling around on one foot for the rest of his life!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    What's the Nathan Dyer rumour? Isn't he that horrible little fecker that nicked that female cloakroom attendant's purse whilst at Southampton? If so, just as well I ain't the Minister of Justice, he'd be hobbling around on one foot for the rest of his life!
    Rumour is an ex major shareholder was humping Dyer's wife ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Excellent!! Hope the dirty little scumbag is heartbroken :)

So the owners that took over this summer have given up before the year -let alone the season- is out? I have a hard time believing that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So the owners that took over this summer have given up before the year -let alone the season- is out? I have a hard time believing that.
    No truth in it at all.Wishful thinking maybe!!!

I know a Jack who gets a bit of inside info from the club now and again. Word is their Icelandic player will be off with Everton and Stoke expected to come in for him. Routledge not happy there could be off to Sunderland or West Ham maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I know a Jack who gets a bit of inside info from the club now and again. Word is their Icelandic player will be off with Everton and Stoke expected to come in for him. Routledge not happy there could be off to Sunderland or West Ham maybe?
    Far more likely!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Excellent!! Hope the dirty little scumbag is heartbroken :)
    No he was going through the pockets of the distracted shareholder

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I know a jack with outside information says we are fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I know a jack with outside information says we are fecked.
    Got told the same by a Jack delivery driver last week,he said it does not look good.

all the welsh clubs in the englad system are going down.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Got told the same by a Jack delivery driver last week,he said it does not look good.
    Something to look forward to next season playing your lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Something to look forward to next season playing your lot.
    Maxim cant wait,if we stay up

Bit more than a rumour . Common knowledge down here . Cost the shareholder a mint as his wife took him to the cleaners . Luckily he had some shares in Swansea to sell .

I remember reading somewhere their costs are almost unsustainable in the premier league . Championship would be impossible .

Was the other way around wasn't it? Him banging a directors wife???

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    all the welsh clubs in the englad system are going down.
    Even Merthyr?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Was the other way around wasn't it? Him banging a directors wife???
    No . The director smashed dyers wife .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Bit more than a rumour . Common knowledge down here . Cost the shareholder a mint as his wife took him to the cleaners . Luckily he had some shares in Swansea to sell .

That was what I heard, but not sure if it's legally safe to quote such stuff as 'fact'

That was what I heard, but not sure if it's legally safe to quote such stuff as 'fact'
    You're not in a position to quote facts as you weren't there. But it's perfectly legal pass on information that you've been given as long as you don't make any outrages claims that can be attributed solely to you.

Some articulate thinking from a Jack here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/58474...3428760?page=1