+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swansea, rumours.

Re: Swansea, rumours.

Tis a shame , as a nation we need the premier profile , even if we detest them , I would prefer us to join them upstairs one day than meet them dropping like Jordan's knickers

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Tis a shame , as a nation we need the premier profile , even if we detest them , I would prefer us to join them upstairs one day than meet them dropping like Jordan's knickers
    Nah, 6 easy points next season as they get relegated again and we battle it out in the playoffs. **** em.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nah, 6 easy points next season as they get relegated again and we battle it out in the playoffs. **** em.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    BB.jpg

With this useless c*nt in charge anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Swans or whoever, it is saddening to see how fragile football clubs can be these days, and how ridiculous a chain of events can rapidly lead to a meltdown.

It's all cyclical I suppose.

But as ever, it is the ordinary fans that get kicked in the guts.
    No wonder the passion is slowly ebbing from 'the beautiful game'.
    Very true.
    It seems like yesterday that many Swans fans were on this board regularly telling us how to financially run a football club properly and how Huw was one of the shrewdest directors in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    True. This situation was totally avoidable. The letter leaked about Laudrup's agent poses the question as to Huw Jenkins actual influence at the club. His recent record on that front is appalling.

Him and Dineen played a blinder. "We're true fans, HONEST"

Yet the pair of cūnts are still employed at the club, drawing a salary.
    They only take 50k a month don't they??? Not bad for selling you down the river.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They only take 50k a month don't they??? Not bad for selling you down the river.....
    It's a shame that they weren't abroad on business visiting a Christmas market...

On a serious note it is alleged that Dineen's brother reckons that they had to sell based on this year's upcoming accounts.

So, let me get this straight. You award yourselves huge salary hikes in a year where cash is a little tight? You had to sell because you mismanaged the finances and Jenkins thought that he was Brian Clough reincarnated.

That, my learned friends is what makes Mr Monobrow and his ice cream crew seem like patron saints.

I'm doing a mini TLG, I refuse to go to games or contribute directly to the club whilst that Gonzo -nosed prick and that fat, waste of seminal fluid are involved at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Very true.
    It seems like yesterday that many Swans fans were on this board regularly telling us how to financially run a football club properly and how Huw was one of the shrewdest directors in the game.
    They were correct Huw is very shrewd