+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swansea, rumours.

Re: Swansea, rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Some articulate thinking from a Jack here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/58474...3428760?page=1
    "It`s not like they suddenly fell off a cliff"
    LMFAO

Some articulate thinking from a Jack here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/58474...3428760?page=1
    Interesting.

My impression is that what is happening at the moment was the outcome Jenkins intended, he is just brazen enough to see it through. What the hell did he think was going to happen after selling Ashley Williams et al.

Who was the best looker Morgans wife or Dyers wife

What goes around comes around. Swans fans have set themselves up for a fall.They have taken the piss out of us long enough.Their turn has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Rumour is an ex major shareholder was humping Dyer's wife ;-)
    Another rumour was the alleged incident effected the squad and Monk alledgy lost the backing of some players for not siding with them, ironic as most footballers behaviour with the ladies, can be very questionable at times.

As I say no evidence just rumour ??

What has happened is, in my eyes anyway, worse than anything Mr Bushy Monobrow and The Ice Cream Gang ever did to your club.

I'm not going to post what I truly feel as it could land me in hot water (although my webbed hands/feet would help me )

By fans for fans? The absolute cūnts deserve everything that's coming their way.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    What has happened is, in my eyes anyway, worse than anything Mr Bushy Monobrow and The Ice Cream Gang ever did to your club.

I'm not going to post what I truly feel as it could land me in hot water (although my webbed hands/feet would help me )

By fans for fans? The absolute cūnts deserve everything that's coming their way.
    It is allways the fans get fcucked up no matter what club.

I was doing a course over in forestfach a couple of weeks ago and popped into a smart wee cafe . As I was leaving I said the food had been excellent but the place needed a bit of redecorating as the walls were emblazoned with Swansea memorabilia. The owner had a chuckle when I said I was a CCFC fan then we got onto the problems down the Statue of Liberty , he said one of his best friends turned up at a funeral recently surprisingly in a brand new Merc . The car was a bit of a surprise to everyone who knew the guy , he was of course the trust man on the board .
    Would it be possible to abuse the word trust any worse than that guy would appear to have ?
    Last edited by Jimmy the Jock; 18-12-16 at 21:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I was doing a course over in forestfach a couple of weeks ago and popped into a smart wee cafe . As I was leaving I said the food had been excellent but the place needed a bit of redecorating as the walls were emblazoned with Swansea memorabilia. The owner had a chuckle when I said I was a CCFC fan then we got onto the problems down the Statue of Liberty , he said one of his best friends turned up at a funeral recently surprisingly in a brand new Merc . The car was a bit of a surprise to everyone who knew the guy , he was of course the trust man on the board .
    Would it be possible to abuse the word trust any worse than that guy would appear to have ?
    Heard there's a few things gone on behind the scenes there. Sounds like a few have had their palms crossed with silver

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Heard there's a few things gone on behind the scenes there. Sounds like a few have had their palms crossed with silver
    always going to happen

most people have a price, some are cheaper than others

No fans deserve to see their team in off the field trouble whatever the rivalry on the pitch may be. I hope the rot has not gone too deep - say just enough for us to get to play you again next year if we manage to stave off relegation

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    No fans deserve to see their team in off the field trouble whatever the rivalry on the pitch may be. I hope the rot has not gone too deep - say just enough for us to get to play you again next year if we manage to stave off relegation
    that it pretty good of you

personally, i hope the rot has set in in a bad, bad way and they end up fighting relegation from the football leagues, then they would have returned to the level they belong

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Who was the best looker Morgans wife or Dyers wife
    Excellent question.

Am I to understand that there are people on this forum (besides JBs) that expected the mighty Swansea City (I know right?) to become an established EPL club?

I hate to tell you this, especially at this time of year, but the champions Leicester will be back in the Championship sooner or later. It's called the (New) Circle Of Life. The rich get richer and the rest of us pay for it. Excluding Stoke and Bournemouth only 6 clubs have never been relegated from the EPL. And I'd be surprised if I can say the same in 5 years.

"She looks like a bloke in drag" PML

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Am I to understand that there are people on this forum (besides JBs) that expected the mighty Swansea City (I know right?) to become an established EPL club?

I hate to tell you this, especially at this time of year, but the champions Leicester will be back in the Championship sooner or later. It's called the (New) Circle Of Life. The rich get richer and the rest of us pay for it. Excluding Stoke and Bournemouth only 6 clubs have never been relegated from the EPL. And I'd be surprised if I can say the same in 5 years.
    True. This situation was totally avoidable. The letter leaked about Laudrup's agent poses the question as to Huw Jenkins actual influence at the club. His recent record on that front is appalling.

Him and Dineen played a blinder. "We're true fans, HONEST"

Yet the pair of cūnts are still employed at the club, drawing a salary.

Swans or whoever, it is saddening to see how fragile football clubs can be these days, and how ridiculous a chain of events can rapidly lead to a meltdown.

It's all cyclical I suppose.

But as ever, it is the ordinary fans that get kicked in the guts.
    No wonder the passion is slowly ebbing from 'the beautiful game'.

True. This situation was totally avoidable. The letter leaked about Laudrup's agent poses the question as to Huw Jenkins actual influence at the club. His recent record on that front is appalling.

Him and Dineen played a blinder. "We're true fans, HONEST"

Yet the pair of cūnts are still employed at the club, drawing a salary.
    https://twitter.com/af16051107/statu...08760084140033

9 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    "She looks like a bloke in drag" PML
    Let's be honest it might not be down to the laughing

Big meeting arranged for tonight apparently, in Landore, the jacks told us they would mobilise and rail against any suggestion that overseas people coming in and daring to spoil their special club and it's values, we'll run them out of town just like petty they told us, no way we'll take it up the arse. Fair play to them.... Oh it's been cancelled, only two attendees confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Big meeting arranged for tonight apparently, in Landore, the jacks told us they would mobilise and rail against any suggestion that overseas people coming in and daring to spoil their special club and it's values, we'll run them out of town just like petty they told us, no way we'll take it up the arse. Fair play to them.... Oh it's been cancelled, only two attendees confirmed.
    Lee Trundle and Leighton James

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Lee Trundle and Leighton James
    :

No chance mate, James knows he'd be too pissed and Trundle loves the premier (or prumeeer as bobley says) league/media interest in his squeaky voice. The whitesox have sold out, and infighting between "fans" is the norm for them. If karma could make a noise it would be the sound of chickens coming home to roost. Cluck Cluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    :

No chance mate, James knows he'd be too pissed and Trundle loves the premier (or prumeeer as bobley says) league/media interest in his squeaky voice. The whitesox have sold out, and infighting between "fans" is the norm for them. If karma could make a noise it would be the sound of chickens coming home to roost. Cluck Cluck.
    Heard Leighton James on a phone in lately and all he goes on about is Alan Curtis this and that. Gets quite ratty if someone dares to not praise him. James has a big man crush on Curtis or is secretly sucking him off