+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penalty shouts today

Penalty shouts today

We had 4, plus the booking for their keeper. Anyone who was a bit closer to it who can give a view.
    I thought the last one when a City player went flying as he ran in to shoot was blatant

Re: Penalty shouts today

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    We had 4, plus the booking for their keeper. Anyone who was a bit closer to it who can give a view.
    I thought the last one when a City player went flying as he ran in to shoot was blatant
    If that was Manga, no he took a dive I'm afraid..

The handball looked clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    The one I was thinking of didn't look like Manga, however it was a long way away and happened very quick

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    The one I was thinking of didn't look like Manga, however it was a long way away and happened very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    The handball looked clear cut.
    We had 2 heads to their 1 hand in that incident.
    I can only think it wasn't given because of the direction the ball took after it hit the head/hand/head (delete as appropriate)

The handball he had his arm oddly waving about above his head. So if the ball made contact, which it seemed to, had to be a pen.

The one I was thinking of didn't look like Manga, however it was a long way away and happened very quick
    it was Gunnerson and a deffo pen

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    it was Gunnerson and a deffo pen

Banned

You always see these desperation threads when the team you support as been torn a new arsehole.
    We got what we deserved against a far superior footballing team. ZILCH

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    You always see these desperation threads when the team you support as been torn a new arsehole.
    We got what we deserved against a far superior footballing team. ZILCH
    Except that wasn't the case today was it? We could and should have won that match - even you with the inability to have any form of a balanced viewpoint have to acknowledge that Barnsley were incapable of stopping us having numerous chances. The handball was a clear pen and I've no idea why it wasn't given.

Sometimes the games chances just don't fall in your favour and today was one of those days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Except that wasn't the case today was it? We could and should have won that match - even you with the inability to have any form of a balanced viewpoint have to acknowledge that Barnsley were incapable of stopping us having numerous chances. The handball was a clear pen and I've no idea why it wasn't given.

Sometimes the games chances just don't fall in your favour and today was one of those days.
    We caught them cold then they ripped us to bits, they sat back and we managed to level the game. Then they went up a gear and ripped us to bits again. We had no chance today because Barnsley were the better footballing team.

We caught them cold then they ripped us to bits, they sat back and we managed to level the game. Then they went up a gear and ripped us to bits again. We had no chance today because Barnsley were the better footballing team.
    Bollocks.
    They finished better, that's all.
    5 shots on target, 4 goals.
    We had 10 on target, 3 goals, also loads more off target.

I'm pretty sure your Dad would have a lot more sympathy on here if you didn't persist with such a one-eyed view about everything. I defended him a lot last season but it became pretty clear to anyone with eyes in their head that neither he nor us were going anywhere with him in charge. The capitulation vs Sheff Weds just confirmed that.

So we are now going backwards - that was always a risk, but at least the fans now feel more connected with the team and a manager who appears to know what he wants. Your Dad never, ever conveyed the sense that there was any form of long-term plan - just a plan to hold on to his job for as long as he could whatever it took, including boring us all to death.

It's good to have a number of viewpoints on a messageboard but when your message never changes it gets a bit boring to be honest. We get it - you think Slade was hard done by. Life isn't always fair - move on and either start supporting the team or find something else to do that doesn't cause you so much anguish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Bollocks.
    They finished better, that's all.
    5 shots on target, 4 goals.
    We had 10 on target, 3 goals, also loads more off target.
    We played hoofball
    Barnsley played football

Stats don't count.

We played hoofball
    Barnsley played football

Stats don't count.
    Stupid boy

Banned

I'm pretty sure your Dad would have a lot more sympathy on here if you didn't persist with such a one-eyed view about everything. I defended him a lot last season but it became pretty clear to anyone with eyes in their head that neither he nor us were going anywhere with him in charge. The capitulation vs Sheff Weds just confirmed that.

So we are now going backwards - that was always a risk, but at least the fans now feel more connected with the team and a manager who appears to know what he wants. Your Dad never, ever conveyed the sense that there was any form of long-term plan - just a plan to hold on to his job for as long as he could whatever it took, including boring us all to death.

It's good to have a number of viewpoints on a messageboard but when your message never changes it gets a bit boring to be honest. We get it - you think Slade was hard done by. Life isn't always fair - move on and either start supporting the team or find something else to do that doesn't cause you so much anguish.
    You may be better off replying to my post instead of babbling on about some shit nobody understands.
    Bit of advice take your blinkers off.

You may be better off replying to my post instead of babbling on about some shit nobody understands.
    My blinkers are off thanks. I've made my point and I'm sorry you can't read very well. I don't recall being offensive to you in my post but I'm not going to waste any more time in a pointless conversation with someone who has shown themselves to be incapable of a debate based on any form of reason.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Banned

My blinkers are off thanks. I've made my point and I'm sorry you can't read very well. I don't recall being offensive to you in my post but I'm not going to waste any more time in a pointless conversation with someone who has shown themselves to be incapable of a debate based on any form of reason.

Another thread ruined by PB

We played hoofball
    Barnsley played football

Stats don't count.
    Except when you use them?

I`ve stuck the silly cnut tandy on ignore I advise you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    How do you do that on this board? I could do it on the old board, can't see it on this one.

Edit - just found it

In fairness PB is spot on.

If Amos was in goal last season then there is no way we would have finished as high as we did

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Good idea.
    Personally I had some sympathy with his defence of Slade.
    Some people made their minds up before he managed a game and overall he didn't do that bad a job.

However Tandy is now only interested in trying to be negative about anything and everything to defend his one eyed opinion over Slade.

It's boring and mostly based on rubbish.

I enjoy seeing different views, but this is just nonsense.

Barnsley had just 4 real attempts and scored them all, we had about 3x this, ridiculous to say they were the better side.

Good idea.
    Personally I had some sympathy with his defence of Slade.
    Some people made their minds up before he managed a game and overall he didn't do that bad a job.

However Tandy is now only interested in trying to be negative about anything and everything to defend his one eyed opinion over Slade.

It's boring and mostly based on rubbish.

I enjoy seeing different views, but this is just nonsense.

Barnsley had just 4 real attempts and scored them all, we had about 3x this, ridiculous to say they were the better side.
    Looks like he's just been handed a red card.