+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More signs that you may be a little common

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More signs that you may be a little common

Feeling the need to tell strangers that you've been to a posh hotel is a dead giveaway.

You see someone that you haven't seen for a while, you offer your hand to shake while they clench their fist to 'fistbump' you, even worse is when they're about 55 years old, do they reckon they're some 'cool' American rapper or something?

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You see someone that you haven't seen for a while, you offer your hand to shake while they clench their fist to 'fistbump' you, even worse is when they're about 55 years old, do they reckon they're some 'cool' American rapper or something?
    I was in the pub the other weekend and there was a guy there who came over to me twice asking if I had a problem with him, all because he had spoken to me earlier and then held his hand up for a 'high five' and I'd just walked away.
    He asked me why I hadn't done it and I said, "I don't do high fives. what is your problem with that?" He didn't know what to say.
    (Truth to tell I wouldn't have shaken his hand either, I cannot stand the man.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Feeling the need to tell strangers that you've been to a posh hotel is a dead giveaway.

Tattoos. Very, very common and chavvy