+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More signs that you may be a little common

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More signs that you may be a little common

Nope not me.
    I have never actually worried about money or affluence and I laugh at people who do seem to stress about it.
    Money has never bothered me in any way.

I'm single, work in an industry which pays pretty well and inherited the house I live in. I've never let money bother me one iota.

People need to just accept their level in life and get on with it in my view. Such is life 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Nope not me.
    I have never actually worried about money or affluence and I laugh at people who do seem to stress about it.

I'm single, work in an industry which pays pretty well and inherited the house I live in. I've never let money bother me one iota.

People need to just accept their level in life and get on with it in my view. Such is life 👍
    I reckon you must just be a carefree child of the universe Jursset.

Nope not me.

Hahaha. Yeah right. WUM for sure...Wealthy worzel
    "I am considerably richer than Yow!"

Charlie Hicks
    22h22 hours ago
    Charlie Hicks ‏@Charlie52150740
    Racking up the Hilton points this year. Almost enough for 2 weeks free now...

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Charlie Hicks
    22h22 hours ago
    Charlie Hicks ‏@Charlie52150740
    Racking up the Hilton points this year. Almost enough for 2 weeks free now...

Single Occupancy hotel room.

Living the dream.

More reasons

You catch buses on a regular basis
    You have egg on a nice steak
    You don't position your knife and fork correctly when you have finished a meal
    You talk with your mouth full of food

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    More reasons

You catch buses on a regular basis
    You have egg on a nice steak
    You don't position your knife and fork correctly when you have finished a meal
    You talk with your mouth full of food
    I'm guessing that you talk with your mouth full of something other than food.

Nope not me.

To some degree I agree, those who chase £150,000 a year contract when already on £140,000 a year are foreign to me. There is so much more important things in life, and there are people astounded that they are way off being recongised as needing government support when earning £25,000 a year, than concentrating on making (and keeping) as much money as possible. However, I hope you can recognise that you have been fortunate to have inherited your property and that others have worked hard to have so much less.

With regards to being common, I have a couple of times in my youth asked what the cheapest drink at the bar is...

Nope not me.

People need to just accept their level in life and get on with it in my view. Such is life ��
    people think i am a horrible wankr but you have just won that contest pal.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    people think i am a horrible wankr but you have just won that contest pal.
    And he's got a guy doing what looks like a Nazi salute in his avatar

That's the level Jurssey is on right now

Nope not me.

People need to just accept their level in life and get on with it in my view. Such is life ��
    Why doesn't the fact you say you're single surprise me one bit.

I cannot stand your pedantic posts on here, I bet you're 1000 times a bigger **** in person.