+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any of you lovely people found a decent link to "The man in the high castle", season 2?

Any of you lovely people found a decent link to "The man in the high castle", season 2?

I haven't got Amazon prime and I can't find a decent link anywhere on the net.
    Hopefully one of you lot have had more luck than me and can post a link on here

Re: Any of you lovely people found a decent link to "The man in the high castle", season 2?

If you're using ghostery/zenmate add on to your browser, the torrent for the second series is on TPB. Cant help with a streaming link as I dont use them sorry

Re: Any of you lovely people found a decent link to "The man in the high castle", season 2?

Related question - does anyone know if there is a Region 2 or Region Free DVD available of Man In The High Castle Series 1, and the same for The Bastard Executioner.

I haven't got Amazon Prime for MITHC and I missed TBE earlier this year when it was shown on the History Channel.

I know neither are available on DVD (R2 or RF) or BluRay via Amazon UK (and the Amazon US product descriptions are ambiguous) - but there may be other sources?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Related question - does anyone know if there is a Region 2 or Region Free DVD available of Man In The High Castle Series 1, and the same for The Bastard Executioner.

I haven't got Amazon Prime for MITHC and I missed TBE earlier this year when it was shown on the History Channel.

I know neither are available on DVD (R2 or RF) or BluRay via Amazon UK (and the Amazon US product descriptions are ambiguous) - but there may be other sources?

Thanks
    Bastard executioner is here for less than legal download.

https://rarbg.unblocked.rocks/tv/tt4218618/

I got through 3, maybe 4 episodes before i gave up. Thought it was awful and wasn't suprised when it was cancelled,not even sure if they broadcast the whole series first time round.