+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mersey Monday?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mersey Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Sums up all I dislike about the premier league. Very few U.K. Born players and fewer still local players - how the hell can you expect a foreign player to get up for a derby?
    Everton are one of the few clubs left with a tradition stadium and yet they're planning to leave goodison according to the commentator.
    At half time I went upstairs to wrap presents and watch the prince harry show.
    I was a bit disappointed Welsh youngster Harry Wilson didn't make their bench. He had been training with the senior squad in the build up to the game. It will be good for Wales when he eventually breaks through. Ditto Woodburn if decides he is actually Welsh enough.

Re: Mersey Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    I was a bit disappointed Welsh youngster Harry Wilson didn't make their bench. He had been training with the senior squad in the build up to the game. It will be good for Wales when he eventually breaks through. Ditto Woodburn if decides he is actually Welsh enough.
    Hopefully with Mane going off to the African Cup of Nations in January we'll see Wilson and Woodburn get more of a chance at Liverpool