+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Voldemort gets 5 game ban for racial abuse.

Voldemort gets 5 game ban for racial abuse.

http://talksport.com/football/newcas...edium=referral

Cant remember what punishments were dished out before, but i,m sure the bans were longer?

Re: Voldemort gets 5 game ban for racial abuse.

It will all be forgotten soon , spineless twats in charge of a game where getting to the promised land of the filthy rich elite premier league means everything

Whenever I see Bob Bradley on TV I always think of Voldemeort.

Shelvey was the banjo playing kid in the film Deliverance
    https://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/bl...eliverance.jpg

Newcastle to appeal

i wonder what the outcome will be, anything to help " the toon " back to the big league

It may be wrong to comment without knowing enough of what has happened, but the headlines seem to read "Gray banned for four games for offensive comments made four years ago" and "Shelvey banned for five games for offensive comments made this year". Surely Shelvey should be banned for more than the one extra game?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    i thnk more snoke...

http://www.scified.com/sites_pics/5591390077975696.jpg

When Shawcross broke Aaron Ramay's leg,he had a 3 match ban yet Shelvey gets a 5 match ban for racist abuse. Please don't think I support Shelveys actions,because racist abuse is abhorrent but Ramsay was out for 9 months and it could have ended his career. It seems in football,words are more hurtful than broken bones.

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    When Shawcross broke Aaron Ramay's leg,he had a 3 match ban yet Shelvey gets a 5 match ban for racist abuse. Please don't think I support Shelveys actions,because racist abuse is abhorrent but Ramsay was out for 9 months and it could have ended his career. It seems in football,words are more hurtful than broken bones.
    completely agree

Well, Shelvey is an odious nasty racist prick - always has been. Remember him when we played Charlton away some years back.. he was a gobby little shite then and has evolved into the Neanderthal he is today.

A 5 match ban seems too little... however I agree that the bans some players get for nearly ending another players career seem so pathetic. A two or three match ban for a career threatening two-footed dangerous tackle? Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How did she get banned?

She only just left the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Newcastle to appeal

i wonder what the outcome will be, anything to help " the toon " back to the big league
    Dont think they need much outside help to get promotion somehow

I would argue it another way; look at Malky McKay. When it's not a player, like in Malky's case, you are in a position where you lose your job and your career is effectively ruined. OK he's found employment twice since but you can't tell me a manager of his potential wasn't overlooked for bigger and better jobs after leaving City because of the stigma surrounding him. You can also argue that there isn't anyone in the game more educated and "rehabilitated" on why what he did was wrong, and as a result of both of these things, you can bet he's learnt a harsh yet enduring lesson from the whole thing. Yet with a player, he'll miss a few games (no more than he would if he had a minor injury) and then - just in Suarez's case - he'll come back and nobody will care because he's an important player; least of all probably the player himself. Suarez certainly doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who cares that he racially abused a peer, and I'd imagine Shelvey isn't either.

Of course, in any rational work environment being found guilty of making a racial slur would be grounds for immediate dismissal; despite that nobody expects Newcastle to sack their best player or for Liverpool to at the time. What that says about the culture of elite modern football, you can draw your own conclusion from...

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Newcastle to appeal

Take it you didn't watch their game against Nottingham Forest?

Conspiracy theorist moonbat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Take it you didn't watch their game against Nottingham Forest?

Conspiracy theorist moonbat.

Moonbat Matt