+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clinton Spanked by Trump again, Democrats Fail to Manipulate the Electoral College!

Clinton Spanked by Trump again, Democrats Fail to Manipulate the Electoral College!

The American No.1 crime family finally given the heave ho, maybe the FBI will be given the green light to stick her in prison and with the validity of Obama's birth certificate under intense scrutinisation, I would guess that quite a few of the Washington brigade!! are now starting to look over their shoulders with concern, will big bad Don be taken out Kennedy style!!! ?.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38374749

Re: Clinton Spanked by Trump again, Democrats Fail to Manipulate the Electoral College!

Re: Clinton Spanked by Trump again, Democrats Fail to Manipulate the Electoral College!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just watched the last 10 mins of that, he's going to get taken down surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Just watched the last 10 mins of that, he's going to get taken down surely?
    I think Trump will be a fun president, but his chances of survival will depend on the backing he gets from the agencies. Didn't Jeb Bush already say that Trump would never be president?

Land of the free, home of the brave, sorry slave

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think Trump will be a fun president, but his chances of survival will depend on the backing he gets from the agencies. Didn't Jeb Bush already say that Trump would never be president?
    Jeez .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Jeez .
    He's a mischievous chappy, so I definitely think he will be a lot of fun I'm not talking about whether he will be a good or bad president, just never a dull moment

https://youtu.be/VTcrztNxI-c?t=55m15s

Check the mannerisms of the woman in orange to his upper right!
    Bullshit rhetoric : whoop whoop whoop!
    Bullshit rhetoric : kiss kiss kiss!
    Bullshit rhetoric : pump pump pump!

Easy work!

Could never happen here, we are a way smarter ..

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I dont wish to give you a lesson at copy and pasting but for youtube videos with a specific time that you want to go to - try this instead :-

https://youtu.be/VTcrztNxI-c?t=55m15s

note the t=55m15s
    Yeah, but I can't do that automatically on my phone, only manually, and I already converted it from mobile to desktop format myself! What a palaver it is. I suppose I could tack the ?t=55m15s on the end myself On Windows you can just right-click and select copy@time.

And thanks for the link, it was good to watch that veiled threat again