+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Greenwich Communities Ltd

Greenwich Communities Ltd

If anyone has got bitten by this company that has folded with debts of £2.8m let me know and I'll put you in touch with the administrator following today's creditors meeting.

Dreadful incompetency needs to be sorted out.

Re: Greenwich Communities Ltd

Not having a dig, but in this day and age why don't businesses conduct a more thorough review of a company before doing business with them and get a D&B report?
    I'm sorry for those who've lost money, but a simple check could tell you that their assets barely covered their liabilities and their net worth was less than the value of my car.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Not having a dig, but in this day and age why don't businesses conduct a more thorough review of a company before doing business with them and get a D&B report?
    I'm sorry for those who've lost money, but a simple check could tell you that their assets barely covered their liabilities and their net worth was less than the value of my car.
    Incredible isn't it. These guys operated in the Government funded housing association world, they have now see n sub-contractors go to the wall. Dreadful stuff. The Welsh Government who fund these projects should ensure this never happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    The Welsh Government who fund these projects should ensure this never happens again.
    Now we get to the nub of the post.

If anyone has got bitten by this company that has folded with debts of £2.8m let me know and I'll put you in touch with the administrator following today's creditors meeting.

Who are the Administrators?

I hope the creditors get something back but the administrators will take their substantial chunk first.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Who are the Administrators?
    Bumped.

Who are the Adminstrators? Can`t see anything at Companies House or on the newsfeeds that a company of that name has gone into Administration

No worse than the fat Italian cuntt Giovanni who flips. Limited companies like pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    No worse than the fat Italian cuntt Giovanni who flips. Limited companies like pancakes
    Whose he

As stated earlier in this thread , I could see nothing about this insolvency on the Companies House website.

Having checked the London Gazette website , which lists formal insolvency notices , I now see that the company has gone into liquidation (CVL) rather than Administration and that the liquidator is Sam Talby of a Bristol based firm PCR.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    As stated earlier in this thread , I could see nothing about this insolvency on the Companies House website.

Having checked the London Gazette website , which lists formal insolvency notices , I now see that the company has gone into liquidation (CVL) rather than Administration and that the liquidator is Sam Talby of a Bristol based firm PCR.
    Yes, I was informed this morning that the creditors meeting that took place earlier this week confirmed that they had gone in to liquidation rather than administration as I was previously told. Thanks for looking into this though.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Now we get to the nub of the post.
    Eh?