+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Snooper's Charter is on the ropes

Snooper's Charter is on the ropes

European Court of Justice rules that the government can't retain emails from us ordinary folks. The case was brought against the PM by a certain David Davies.

Brexiteers who oppose the charter might find themselves a little torn on this decision...

Re: Snooper's Charter is on the ropes

Is it only the emails, or the rest of the data too?

Blue in the Face

Shove that up your dirt box Teresa and **** off back to the set of the Dark Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Shove that up your dirt box Teresa and **** off back to the set of the Dark Crystal
    Old Tilly no-mates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3uVjGppME

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Fair play to you Bales, you are the link master!

Blog Entries

If she was at home in the kitchen it would not have happened.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    If she was at home in the kitchen it would not have happened.
    Either way she'll get the knives out

They can snoop on me , got nothing to be ashamed about or hide , rather snooping to catch ideologist killers than adopt some watery liberalism court decesion .

Can't see being nice is ever going to fix the threats we now face as a society, where the internet is a freely used machine that stimulates nutters and weirdos into action , ask the victims in Germany , France and Belgium if they agree with ECJ , the further down the Liberal path these European decisions go the worse it will become , we will see a full Brexit across Europe as the atrocities continue and soft belly decisions are made ,that allow lunatics to expose kindness ( which is very sad ) .

Our families need protecting ,so snoop away ,bring in ID cards , put more cameras up, bolster our borders, bring in work permits, rendition proven undesirables to secure off shore islands .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They can snoop on me , got nothing to be ashamed about or hide , rather snooping to catch ideologist killers than adopt some watery liberalism court decesion .

Can't see being nice is ever going to fix the threats we now face as a society, where the internet is a freely used machine that stimulates nutters and weirdos into action , ask the victims in Germany , France and Belgium if they agree with ECJ , the further down the Liberal path these European decisions go the worse it will become , we will see a full Brexit across Europe as the atrocities continue and soft belly decisions are made ,that allow lunatics to expose kindness ( which is very sad ) .

Our families need protecting ,so snoop away ,bring in ID cards , put more cameras up, bolster our borders, bring in work permits, rendition proven undesirables to secure off shore islands .
    Have you ever considered writing fiction? You have a brilliant imagination

Have you ever considered writing fiction? You have a brilliant imagination
    I have ditched my "Orwellian" ism

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have ditched my "Orwellian" ism
    It's only a joke mate

While I understand that the globalisation part of liberalism has taken a bit of a kicking recently, that ordinary people have felt the need to, the idea that the likes of the Food Standards Agency can seek full access to ones data over a year is an authoritative Prime Minister gone mad.

Even if we wished only to speak about security issues then it is still overkill and under-thought. Linking it back into the OP, if the Civil service are struggling to set up the many new systems and procedures to enable us to exit the EU then adding searching through a years worth of data to the list of jobs to do is unlikely to provide a clear and quick picture of suspect behaviour.

Thank goodness for the EU, and thank goodness that we'll largely remain a part of it for the next two years.

It's only a joke mate
    I know , in truth I have had enough of these aresoles ,I'm becoming very combative in comment as I get older, I'm no right winger but I done with the forgiving thing I dont think its works.

Maybe New Model Army were right :

""I believe in justice
    I believe in vengeance
    I believe in getting the Bastards"