+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 80

Thread: Pro trump Twitter accounts

  1. #1

    Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Several of them seem to have switched en masse to start tweeting a load of anti Angela Merkel stuff.
    That strikes me as pretty odd as Americans historically have very little interest in overseas elections.

    IMG_20161221_101254.jpgIMG_20161221_101301.jpgIMG_20161221_101308.jpg

  2. #2

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Who do you think runs the EU?

  3. #3
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,977

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who do you think runs the EU?
    Is the answer Russia?
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  4. #4

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is the answer Russia?
    No.

  5. #5
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    WB - what is your interpretation of the answer to your question?

  6. #6

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    WB - what is your interpretation of the answer to your question?
    It's a US satellite.

  7. #7

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Several of them seem to have switched en masse to start tweeting a load of anti Angela Merkel stuff.
    That strikes me as pretty odd as Americans historically have very little interest in overseas elections.

    IMG_20161221_101254.jpgIMG_20161221_101301.jpgIMG_20161221_101308.jpg
    Obviously twitter bots (very easy to set up) by anyone - probably the Russians, The Chinese, Hilary or David Icke - take your pick

  8. #8

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is the answer Russia?
    I'd go for the Fabian Society.

  9. #9

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd go for the Fabian Society.
    Trump would most likely be a Jesuit if he had any affiliations, but who knows.

  10. #10
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump would most likely be a Jesuit if he had any affiliations, but who knows.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  11. #11

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I was referring to his education, he attended Jesuit run schools

  12. #12

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd go for the Fabian Society.
    You're not taking this seriously are you :xmashehe:

  13. #13
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was referring to his education, he attended Jesuit run schools
    I was just posting a pic of all the buddies together
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  14. #14

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You're not taking this seriously are you :xmashehe:
    :xmasthumbup:

  15. #15

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You're not taking this seriously are you :xmashehe:
    you mean you do :xmashehe:
    Green Bay Wisconsin Title town USA

  16. #16

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    you mean you do :xmashehe:
    Nah, it's all a bit of fun, but you should know a thing or two about recruitment

  17. #17
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,977

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd go for the Fabian Society.
    Of course. :xmasthumbup:


    (The Fabians had to be re-named SMERSH in the Bond films to avoid unpleasant consequences for Cubby Brocolli. The Bilderberg Group are, of course, SPECTRE).
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  18. #18

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Of course. :xmasthumbup:


    (The Fabians had to be re-named SMERSH in the Bond films to avoid unpleasant consequences for Cubby Brocolli. The Bilderberg Group are, of course, SPECTRE).
    The current Fabian Society are a Labour think-tank, and a provider of Labour Prime Ministers. In the past, Fabian members such as Cecil Rhodes branched out and founded the Round Table, and other organisations such as the Tavistock Institutue also sprung up. These were the organisations that crossed the Atlantic and became the CFR, SRI, etc. It had feck all to do with James Bond :xmashehe: although Ian Fleming was a navel intelligence officer at the Admiralty.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 21-12-16 at 15:24.

  19. #19
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,977

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    That's strange. I'm in navel intelligence too. Bright as a button, me.
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  20. #20
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's strange. I'm in navel intelligence too. Bright as a button, me.

    Where do I apply? I'd love that job!

  21. #21
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,977

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Where do I apply? I'd love that job!
    If you like a bit of gazing it's definitely the job for you!
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  22. #22

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Blame the chellspecker mun, modern life is rubbish!

  23. #23
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Blame the chellspecker mun, modern life is rubbish!
    I thought it was goodish?
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  24. #24

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Anyway, the point is all Republican and Democrat administrations (even Trumps) are stuffed full of CFR people, so I'm not sure what they are up to regarding Europe.

  25. #25
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Anyway, the point is all Republican and Democrat administrations (even Trumps) are stuffed full of CFR people, so I'm not sure what they are up to regarding Europe.
    Have we gone over the creation of the UN yet?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po281pjPxbU
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  26. #26

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Have we gone over the creation of tche UN yet?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po281pjPxbU
    Don't start! Let's sort out who the CFR are first Then we'll be onto the IMF and World Bank before you know it.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 21-12-16 at 20:48.

  27. #27
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't start! Let's sort out who the CFR are first Then we'll be onto the IMF and World Bank before you know it.
    I'm just watching this, just as I read "who the CFR are" on your post he said "who the CFR are" on the video, was spooky


    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  28. #28
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,977

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't start! Let's sort out who the CFR are first Then we'll be onto the IMF and World Bank before you know it.
    First the Fabian Society, now the Cumberland Fell Runners!

    Give it a rest FFS!
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  29. #29

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm just watching this, just as I read "who the CFR are" on your post he said "who the CFR are" on the video, was spooky
    He sounds like a nutter but I have come across the same sort of info without looking too hard. An interest in history reveals all kinds of strange and wonderful things.

  30. #30

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    First the Fabian Society, now the Cumberland Fell Runners!

    Give it a rest FFS!
    At least the bloke in the video above has provided the sources for his information, as opposed to some of the news articles you post where the journalist has withheld their name, and all quotes are attributed to "somebody said" :xmashehe:

  31. #31
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    First the Fabian Society, now the Cumberland Fell Runners!

    Give it a rest FFS!
    Another shadowy group?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He sounds like a nutter but I have come across the same sort of info without looking too hard. An interest in history reveals all kinds of strange and wonderful things.
    Griffin has been talking about this stuff longer than some of the youngsters on here have been alive, I like him.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  32. #32

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Griffin has been talking about this stuff longer than some of the youngsters on here have been alive, I like him.
    You need to have a perceptive and open mind to deal with this kind of stuff. As the gentleman says in the video 999 out of 1000 people would be unaware of this information, and I can believe that since it's never discussed in regular news channels. But there are plenty of historical resources available, and I suppose a good question to ask would be, has the world been moving in the direction as described during the past 100 years?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 22-12-16 at 14:40.

  33. #33
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You need to have a perceptive and open mind to deal with this kind of stuff. As the gentleman says in the video 999 out of 1000 people would be unaware of this information, and I can believe that since it's never discussed in regular news channels. But there are plenty of historical resources available, and I suppose a good question to ask would be, has the world been moving in the direction as described during the past 100 years?
    It's because of that question I tend to give people the 'More deadly than war' or 'The Grand Design: The Hidden Plan That Shapes US Foreign Policy' videos because they were recorded in 1969, looking back at what he said then and what has happened since is quite eye opening.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  34. #34

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Griffin has been talking about this stuff longer than some of the youngsters on here have been alive, I like him.
    BTW I said he sounds like a nutter because his information is way out there! I suppose the usual suspects are busy formulating a few wisecracks and putdowns as I write this, and I am looking forward to reading some of them below

  35. #35

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's because of that question I tend to give people the 'More deadly than war' or 'The Grand Design: The Hidden Plan That Shapes US Foreign Policy' videos because they were recorded in 1969, looking back at what he said then and what has happened since is quite eye opening.
    That Icke fella has also got a lot of things right, and I laughed at him too, along with everybody else when he first appeared on Wogan.

  36. #36
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BTW I said he sounds like a nutter because his information is way out there! I suppose the usual suspects are busy formulating a few wisecracks and putdowns as I write this, and I am looking forward to reading some of them below
    My feathers are well oiled.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  37. #37
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm just watching this, just as I read "who the CFR are" on your post he said "who the CFR are" on the video, was spooky


    I was hoping to get TOBW or Jon's opinion on this video for Christmas but Santa let me down. :xmashehe:
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  38. #38

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I was hoping to get TOBW or Jon's opinion on this video for Christmas but Santa let me down. :xmashehe:
    They have to finish off the rest of the humble Christmas pie first :xmashehe:

  39. #39
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They have to finish off the rest of the humble Christmas pie first :xmashehe:
    Don't start
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  40. #40

    Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

    The latest Trumpets...

    "We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but......."

    "not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!"

    Do swing voters really need to wait until the inauguration to realise that they've been duped?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •