+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pro trump Twitter accounts

Blog Entries

Re: Pro trump Twitter accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't start! Let's sort out who the CFR are first Then we'll be onto the IMF and World Bank before you know it.
    I'm just watching this, just as I read "who the CFR are" on your post he said "who the CFR are" on the video, was spooky

Don't start! Let's sort out who the CFR are first Then we'll be onto the IMF and World Bank before you know it.
    First the Fabian Society, now the Cumberland Fell Runners!

Give it a rest FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm just watching this, just as I read "who the CFR are" on your post he said "who the CFR are" on the video, was spooky
    He sounds like a nutter but I have come across the same sort of info without looking too hard. An interest in history reveals all kinds of strange and wonderful things.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Give it a rest FFS!
    At least the bloke in the video above has provided the sources for his information, as opposed to some of the news articles you post where the journalist has withheld their name, and all quotes are attributed to "somebody said"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Give it a rest FFS!
    Another shadowy group?

He sounds like a nutter but I have come across the same sort of info without looking too hard. An interest in history reveals all kinds of strange and wonderful things.
    Griffin has been talking about this stuff longer than some of the youngsters on here have been alive, I like him.

Griffin has been talking about this stuff longer than some of the youngsters on here have been alive, I like him.
    You need to have a perceptive and open mind to deal with this kind of stuff. As the gentleman says in the video 999 out of 1000 people would be unaware of this information, and I can believe that since it's never discussed in regular news channels. But there are plenty of historical resources available, and I suppose a good question to ask would be, has the world been moving in the direction as described during the past 100 years?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 22-12-16 at 15:40.

Blog Entries

You need to have a perceptive and open mind to deal with this kind of stuff. As the gentleman says in the video 999 out of 1000 people would be unaware of this information, and I can believe that since it's never discussed in regular news channels. But there are plenty of historical resources available, and I suppose a good question to ask would be, has the world been moving in the direction as described during the past 100 years?
    It's because of that question I tend to give people the 'More deadly than war' or 'The Grand Design: The Hidden Plan That Shapes US Foreign Policy' videos because they were recorded in 1969, looking back at what he said then and what has happened since is quite eye opening.

BTW I said he sounds like a nutter because his information is way out there! I suppose the usual suspects are busy formulating a few wisecracks and putdowns as I write this, and I am looking forward to reading some of them below

It's because of that question I tend to give people the 'More deadly than war' or 'The Grand Design: The Hidden Plan That Shapes US Foreign Policy' videos because they were recorded in 1969, looking back at what he said then and what has happened since is quite eye opening.
    That Icke fella has also got a lot of things right, and I laughed at him too, along with everybody else when he first appeared on Wogan.

Blog Entries

BTW I said he sounds like a nutter because his information is way out there! I suppose the usual suspects are busy formulating a few wisecracks and putdowns as I write this, and I am looking forward to reading some of them below
    My feathers are well oiled.

Blog Entries

I was hoping to get TOBW or Jon's opinion on this video for Christmas but Santa let me down.

I was hoping to get TOBW or Jon's opinion on this video for Christmas but Santa let me down.
    They have to finish off the rest of the humble Christmas pie first

Blog Entries

They have to finish off the rest of the humble Christmas pie first
    Don't start

Blue in the Face

The latest Trumpets...

"We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but......."

"not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!"

Do swing voters really need to wait until the inauguration to realise that they've been duped?

It's hard to argue with Professor Quigley, who attended Harvard University where he studied history and earned B.A, M.A., and Ph.D. degrees. He taught at Princeton University, and then at Harvard, and then from 1941 to 1976 at the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, and he spent 20 years studying the ruling elites!

It's much easier to shoot the messenger though, that's the mark of a good local authority education

Was it the Fabians? It just might well have been

Who do you think runs the EU?
    Welsh Assembly , the Co Op ??

Blog Entries

It's hard to argue with Professor Quigley, who attended Harvard University where he studied history and earned B.A, M.A., and Ph.D. degrees. He taught at Princeton University, and then at Harvard, and then from 1941 to 1976 at the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, and he spent 20 years studying the ruling elites!

It's much easier to shoot the messenger though, that's the mark of a good local authority education

Was it the Fabians? It just might well have been
    The sneaky F.. F ..F.. Fabians

(your inbox is full )

The sneaky F.. F ..F.. Fabians

(your inbox is full )
    Why don't you both email each other?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why don't you both email each other?
    Why, are you sick of seeing me telling Gluey his inbox is full?

Why, are you sick of seeing me telling Gluey his inbox is full?
    Nope, but you seem to be having a recurring problem so just trying to suggest something that might help.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nope, but you seem to be having a recurring problem so just trying to suggest something that might help.
    Thanks, but the recurring problem is Gluey not clearing out his old messages, it doesn't happen to anyone else

Thanks, but the recurring problem is Gluey not clearing out his old messages, it doesn't happen to anyone else
    That Gluey fella is not the brightest I hear

There is an interesting story surrounding Quigley's book, which makes me think the contents were bang on the money.

Blog Entries

That Gluey fella is not the brightest I hear

There is an interesting story surrounding Quigley's book, which makes me think the contents were bang on the money.
    He's bright, just not very organised

What's the interesting story?

He's bright, just not very organised

What's the interesting story?
    I wouldn't mention it on here. Some people can't even get their heads around what is written in the book, so a story about the book would be a step too far

PS it's a carbon copy of what is happening right now!

Blog Entries

I wouldn't mention it on here. Some people can't even get their heads around what is written in the book, so a story about the book would be a step too far

PS it's a carbon copy of what is happening right now!
    You can't be responsible for what other people know or don't know.