+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does CCMB lurking fill you with envy?

Does CCMB lurking fill you with envy?

Having read http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-38392802 about "Facebook lurking makes you miserable, says study" I wondered if any of you are filled with envy after reading the contributions of any particular poster on here......

Re: Does CCMB lurking fill you with envy?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Having read http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-38392802 about "Facebook lurking makes you miserable, says study" I wondered if any of you are filled with envy after reading the contributions of any particular poster on here......
    i wish i was gluey, there i said it

What about the 'top end scrunt' you are missing out on?

glueys living the dream, i think thats the right way to put it

I come on here to make me feel better about myself. Its like the opposite to facebook.

People do seem to forget that you are seeing the best of peoples lives on facebook. Its not the normal part of their lives, its the polished presented part. I have known some that used to get a bit envious and would always get other people to upload pictures of them and tag them. All to present a front to the facebook world.

Quite sad really. People should just be happier with what they have. We all have our problems, but they don't tend to get shared around for everyone to see.
    Last edited by Barry Dragon; 22-12-16 at 14:09.

That phrase of Feedback's was a great opportunity for inclusion in a limerick about the whole torrid tale.

Facebook makes me roll my eyes at how showy people have become, but also very happy at the same time. Loads of interesting and helpful folks / groups, and some great image makers.

I cannot recall any envy associated with FB, and definitely not CCMB - it's not that kind of place. Or maybe it is to someone?
    I'm not the envious type TBH.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 22-12-16 at 14:13.

yeah that twat from bristol makes me sick with envy living the high life alone in hilton hotels.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    i wish i was gluey, there i said it
    Tell us something we don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    That phrase of Feedback's was a great opportunity for inclusion in a limerick about the whole torrid tale.

Facebook makes me roll my eyes at how showy people have become
    , but also very happy at the same time. Loads of interesting and helpful folks / groups, and some great image makers.

I cannot recall any envy associated with FB, and definitely not CCMB - it's not that kind of place. Or maybe it is to someone?
    I'm not the envious type TBH.
    Do you have friends that "go live"? all you will find on my wall is silly pictures, silly videos, silly news stories and the odd petition, what you wont find is photos of my dinner, photos of dead relatives funeral flowers (wtf?) selfies, messages to dead relatives telling them I miss them and how long they have been dead, blah blah blah.

There is a couple in my friends that I'm starting to hate now because of their pathetic facebook activity, they are the most insecure couple ever, she is constantly posting crap like "We made it through the tough times baby cakes, we are stronger than ever, happier than I have ever been, blah blah" so fake, just makes me want to hit the caps lock and say **** OFF!!

[QUOTE=Vimana.;4703570]That phrase of Feedback's was a great opportunity for inclusion in a limerick about the whole torrid tale.

Facebook makes me roll my eyes at how showy people have become, but also very happy at the same time. Loads of interesting and helpful folks / groups, and some great image makers.

I'm not the envious type TBH.[/QUOTE]

Serious, aren't we?