Re: Trump will never be president

I seem to remember someone starting a thread titled "Trump is finished"

Must be feeling pretty foolish now

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post

Yes, finished according to the BBC and the rest of the MSM, unfortunately the fake harassment charade didn't work, and he buried Bill at the next debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post

I've had a pretty shocking year for predictions.
    Was confident of a remain vote and even more so of a Clinton victory (until last minute CIA shenanigans)

Also thought that Trollope would be great for us and we could make 3-5-2 work.

I have no time for the Clintons, but it is always very easy to have been ever-so-wise after an event eh?!

Anybody who says that they always believed - 100% - that Trump was definitely going to win (or be gifted) that election .. well, I think we'd be looking at a fibber TBH!

He isn't President yet by the way.
    Nothing to suggest that he wont be of course, but a small point, just to save a few ever-so-wise from potentially walking into a lamp-post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, finished according to the BBC and the rest of the MSM, unfortunately the fake harassment charade didn't work, and he buried Bill at the next debate.
    Taken in so easily were they?

They should try forming their own opinions, rather than reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I have no time for the Clintons, but it is always very easy to have been ever-so-wise after an event eh?!

Anybody who says that they always believed - 100% - that Trump was definitely going to win (or be gifted) that election .. well, I think we'd be looking at a fibber TBH!

Nothing to suggest that he wont be of course, but a small point, just to save a few ever-so-wise from potentially walking into a lamp-post.
    The original post reads like a love letter to Donald Trump.

Go Trump yaaaaaaay he sure kicked those Liberals butts, Make America great again yeeeee haaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

Well, I certainly can't say I told you so about Trump. I couldn't see him becoming President at all, despite thinking Clinton was a poor choice by the Democrats - wasn't too surprised by the Brexit vote though.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The original post reads like a love letter to Donald Trump.

Go Trump yaaaaaaay he sure kicked those Liberals butts, Make America great again yeeeee haaaaaa
    The original post is the title of the video! Don't read too much into it, it's just a bit of fun. There always people around who will end up eating their own hats

Hold your horses! Could this be the thing that brings down the Trump presidency before his inauguration?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...tland-38407005

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hold your horses! Could this be the thing that brings down the Trump presidency before his inauguration?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...tland-38407005
    What would you do if somebody had a slash on your front lawn? Surely she have done it on the public beach, and not on private property?