+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Revealed! The two players Warnock was on about...............................

Revealed! The two players Warnock was on about...............................

with the defending for those two Barnsley counter attack goals - Noone and Hoilett.

Warnock confirmed this at the pre Brentford match press conference and also said that "the chances are" Chamakh and Richardson would be released when their contracts run out.

Re: Revealed! The two players Warnock was on about...............................

Bit disappointed with how Richardson has played out. Looked every inch a quality footballer for the brief time he was on the pitch against Nottingham Forest. Instant control, composure, quality on the ball... Anyone know why he hasn't featured more?

Re: Revealed! The two players Warnock was on about...............................

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Pete View Post
    Bit disappointed with how Richardson has played out. Looked every inch a quality footballer for the brief time he was on the pitch against Nottingham Forest. Instant control, composure, quality on the ball... Anyone know why he hasn't featured more?
    He doesn't tackle

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Pete View Post
    thought exactly same mate.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Not fit, not match fit and not mentally fit nowhere near hungry enough for the championship - spoilt brat mummys boy.
    Some insider knowledge into the childhood of Kieran Richardson?

TBH I am a bit surprised Warnock is naming players. Normally things,are said behind closed doors.Not much doubt now that Noone is close to being shown the door, but surely Hollett is here for the,season?

I would've said that the guilty parties were Amos, Morrison, Connolly and Peltier.

I guessed it would be Noone and i hope we move him on in January. I think i said in another post that it had to be 2 out of Hoilett, Connolly, Peltier and Noone and to be honest i didn't think it would be Peltier

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I would've said that the guilty parties were Amos, Morrison, Connolly and Peltier.
    Nope, it was NOONE

Totally missed the ball outside their box, then didn't take one for the team (yellow card)by taking the man out.

Interesting.
    Not sure if blame-game naming names is great football management or not.
    Remains to be seen what happens next!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Interesting.
    Not sure if blame-game naming names is great football management or not.
    Remains to be seen what happens next!
    Normally Warnock stands by his players through thick or thin (Claude Davis is testament to that) but if they let him down he can be ruthless. If they made a mistake on the first breakaway perhaps he would have been more lenient but if they have done it for the second breakaway, well his patience has gone. Don't look like Noone will be starting Boxing Day although I think Hoillett will, read into that what you want.