+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 90 years for Cardiff drug murder of fellow dealer

90 years for Cardiff drug murder of fellow dealer

That was a horrible case to read but 167 people died from illegal drug use in Wales in 2014, 500 from alcohol .....we have lost this war on drugs and the police know it

Re: 90 years for Cardiff drug murder of fellow dealer

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That was a horrible case to read but 167 people died from illegal drug use in Wales in 2014, 500 from alcohol .....we have lost this war on drugs and the police know it

So three times as many deaths from a legal drug?

If we discovered alcohol tomorrow the doctors would ban it and the scientists would back then up , it's highly toxic leads to early death , crimes of violence , puts massive stress on our nhs

Drinking is a mugs game , no better than taking drugs , I should know I have done both before I saw sense

If we discovered alcohol tomorrow the doctors would ban it and the scientists would back then up , it's highly toxic leads to early death , crimes of violence , puts massive stress on our nhs

Drinking is a mugs game , no better than taking drugs , I should know I have done both before I saw sense
    Drinking is not a mugs game, drinking to excess every other night and not knowing your limits is a mugs game. I'm sorry but I realised very early on that going out sober is not fun and sobriety is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Drinking is not a mugs game, drinking to excess every other night and not knowing your limits is a mugs game. I'm sorry but I realised very early on that going out sober is not fun and sobriety is not for me.

I'm currently on a Dry December, have been out to a few Xmas functions, yes I would have enjoyed a couple of beers and on News Years eve I will have a few pints, its each to their own but I don't think i've missed out, I've missed chocolate far more (which is also currently on a December Ban, a bundle of fun I am

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'm currently on a Dry December, have been out to a few Xmas functions, yes I would have enjoyed a couple of beers and on News Years eve I will have a few pints, its each to their own but I don't think i've missed out, I've missed chocolate far more (which is also currently on a December Ban, a bundle of fun I am
    I don't need a drink to enjoy myself. I can go out and have lunch without a drink, I never drink at a home and I can go down the city or to my local pub and not have a drink. However what I couldn't do is go to a party or a stag do and not have a drink, i'd find cripplingly boring.

I don't need a drink to enjoy myself. I can go out and have lunch without a drink, I never drink at a home and I can go down the city or to my local pub and not have a drink. However what I couldn't do is go to a party or a stag do and not have a drink, i'd find cripplingly boring.

This
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/li...found-12351276

Good post-common sense.There is a difference between enjoying a drink and letting it take over your life.

You got It ,everything in moderation

Imagine if we discovered tobacco tomorrow...
    http://patient.info/health/smoking-the-facts 100,000 deaths a year in the UK down to smoking, though I have seen the figure suggested elsewhere as low as 96,000. If ever there was a mugs game, tells you on the packet they'll kill you and you pay them for the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Imagine if we discovered tobacco tomorrow...
    http://patient.info/health/smoking-the-facts 100,000 deaths a year in the UK down to smoking, though I have seen the figure suggested elsewhere as low as 96,000. If ever there was a mugs game, tells you on the packet they'll kill you and you pay them for the privilege.
    I pass the portals of Velindre Hospital frequently. Invariably there are people outside smoking a fag. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Moderation what the feck is that? even when my doctor gives me a prescription that says one to be taken a day i take two just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I pass the portals of Velindre Hospital frequently. Invariably there are people outside smoking a fag. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You are Gareth Bale , I claim my free shirt

Have managed to stick with the non alcohol so far, but caved in last night regarding chocolate, had 6 black Magic chocolates whilst watching a film. Never got in the Arches on Xmas eve, rammed, bouncer on door, large queue, 1 in 1 out, ended up in the weaverspoons place near the fly over, worra fkin dump, 2 glasses of soda water and a J20

I've not touched a drop of alcohol but I've smoked about 18 grams of amnesia haze and about 3 Grams of blue cheese

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man

Legalise it