+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a start.

What a start.

Just had a call from my daughter she had to take my son inlaw to hospital.He cut through his fingers with a stanley knife.He was trying to cut flowers at the cemetery to put on their daughters grave.He is supposed to be doing the cooking tomorrow.Me and the Mrs are on stand by could be a sober one tonite.

Re: What a start.

Sounds nasty, hope it's not too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Sounds nasty, hope it's not too serious.
    The silly fcuk has to go back tomorrow at 11,if it is still bleeding he could kept in.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    The silly fcuk has to go back tomorrow at 11,if it is still bleeding he could kept in.
    Watch you don't get 'um mixed up as "pigs in blankets" (not laughing smiley)

Hope all is ok, what a start to Christmas, good luck & all the best for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Watch you don't get 'um mixed up as "pigs in blankets" (not laughing smiley)

Hope all is ok, what a start to Christmas, good luck & all the best for tomorrow.
    Thanx it could be a sober one i might need to drive there and back,he was going to pick us all up.I might get a taxi so i can crack open a nice bottle of Jack Daniels.

stanley knife cuts are good and bad

the good is that it will be a nice clean cut

the bad is that it will be much deeper

I know how you feel Jeeps. Went to see my dad today and for ten minutes he couldn't get any words out. Looks like a TIA or a mild stroke. Have spent much of the day in hospital and hoping he can come out tomorrow to have Chridtmas lunch with us. My older boy is 18 in two hours. Such is the way with families.

Hope all is ok.
    I remember my dad ending up in a&e on Xmas day about 40 years ago. He sliced his finger open on a tin of ham. We probably still ate the ham after my mum washed the blood off under the tap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I know how you feel Jeeps. Went to see my dad today and for ten minutes he couldn't get any words out. Looks like a TIA or a mild stroke. Have spent much of the day in hospital and hoping he can come out tomorrow to have Chridtmas lunch with us. My older boy is 18 in two hours. Such is the way with families.
    i do not think our problem is a thing as serious as yours. hope things turn out all the best for you and family.