+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merry Christmas To You All

Merry Christmas To You All

Compliments of the season.

Look forward to a couple of derby matches in the Championship next season as we make our way down the leagues and back into oblivion. Opportunistic foreign owners eh, who'd have them. But as you are well aware, there is very little we can do to get shot of them and have say in how our clubs are run.

Re: Merry Christmas To You All

and you ZZ

The same to you mate

Merry Christmas to you too mate

Hope you enjoyed your hedgehog lunch, seasonal greetings

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Compliments of the season.

Look forward to a couple of derby matches in the Championship next season as we make our way down the leagues and back into oblivion. Opportunistic foreign owners eh, who'd have them. But as you are well aware, there is very little we can do to get shot of them and have say in how our clubs are run.

Happy Xmas, ya peg sellin', caravan dwellin', Fatty Trundle lovin', lucky heather heathen!

I hope you don't go down! I want us to go back up in a couple of seasons time. Yes, I have been on the ol' JD lol. It can only be good for Welsh football to have the BOTH of us in the premier league

Good luck against West 'Am. I have a horrible feeling Andy Carroll (if fit to play?) will murder your defence though