+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Liberty Stadium Bowl Dome?

The Liberty Stadium Bowl Dome?

Forgive me if i have missed something but surely it's not really called the " Bowl Dome " ?
    http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...tch-thread/#26

Re: The Liberty Stadium Bowl Dome?

That's nothing compared to Bob Bradley's (I know), interview on ITV the other day.

I spat my tea out when he come out with "Our OUTSIDE BACKS have got to get closer"

WTF are "OUTSIDE BACKS"

I'm sure he is doing it on purpose to wind people up, as no-one is THAT THICK shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That's nothing compared to Bob Bradley's (I know), interview on ITV the other day.

I spat my tea out when he come out with "Our OUTSIDE BACKS have got to get closer"

WTF are "OUTSIDE BACKS"

I'm sure he is doing it on purpose to wind people up, as no-one is THAT THICK shirley.
    He must be taking the piss

good job they havent let oversea's outsiders come in and take over, it would never happen down west, they would drive them out of town, they have a fan on the board and all that ......... oh hang on

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    good job they havent let oversea's outsiders come in and take over, it would never happen down west, they would drive them out of town, they have a fan on the board and all that ......... oh hang on
    Rumour has it some of the trust knew all about what was going on but kept quiet for some reason only know to them