+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: During your years as a Cardiff fan...

During your years as a Cardiff fan...

Has anyone else held unnatural, unmeasurable amount of rage and hatred towards the City ? It's a ****in' loveless marriage at the moment. Patience is getting tested.

Re: During your years as a Cardiff fan...

It's all by design s Neil knows that if we win a few VT won't buy any players

What we need is Slade. Surprised nobody on here talks about that.

Not sure if I'm sold on Neil. He seems very immune to criticism.

Never been convinced about a City team seeing out a match since that 3-3 with Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    What we need is Slade. Surprised nobody on here talks about that.

Well, going no where with Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Never been convinced about a City team seeing out a match since that 3-3 with Chelsea.
    In the absence of a 'like' function I'll just use these instead 👍❤

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    In the absence of a 'like' function I'll just use these instead ��❤
    Never been able to hold a lead in the 30 years I've been cursed to follow them.....

At half time I was feeling confident.
    The longer it went without an alert on my phone I was getting more and more nervous until the inevitable happened.
    Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Has anyone else held unnatural, unmeasurable amount of rage and hatred towards the City ? It's a ****in' loveless marriage at the moment. Patience is getting tested.
    Wait until four turns in to forty plus years. Then you'll now what suffering is like.

Nothing will ever get near the rebrand for me. Playing poorly and tempting relegation whilst playing in blue I can cope with.

Surely you must appreciate by now that supporting Cardiff City is a matter of perpetual disappointment interspersed with rare occasions of enjoyment. Unfortunately attending matches has become a habit which is difficult to break.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Nothing will ever get near the rebrand for me. Playing poorly and tempting relegation whilst playing in blue I can cope with.
    Seconded.

BLUEbird since 1970, nothing comes close to my hatred of the red debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Surely you must appreciate by now that supporting Cardiff City is a matter of perpetual disappointment interspersed with rare occasions of enjoyment. Unfortunately attending matches has become a habit which is difficult to break.
    After 38 years as a regular supporter I can certainly endorse your first sentence! Unfortunately I am finding that attending matches is a habit which I am increasingly finding not too difficult to break. I can't really put my finger on it but it is mainly down to the hassle of getting to/from games by public transport (approx 5 hours travelling in total) and then seeing pretty mediocre football. Also, it seems, fewer matches being played on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't so bad when I lived nearer the ground and I could drive there in about 45 minutes - I could put up with however badly they played. I guess once you start to break the habit it becomes easier to find other reasons for not going, which in turn becomes a habit in itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post

Shite defending no doubt, but watchable