+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Serious Swansea Thread

A Serious Swansea Thread

Surely that's curtains for the American chap now, even with an immediate replacement they are in serious trouble ?

Re: A Serious Swansea Thread

Not convinced the Americans will fire the American

Why don`t their fans shout "HOOF" at every opportunity anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    I'm not sure they have a choice (sensibly). They have hell of a fight on their hands anyway but retaining him will mean certain relegation.

Is there such a thing as a serious thread about Swansea? Be disappointed if there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    Won't make any difference if he stays or goes, relegation is a certainty.

Who do they replace him with now Fat Sam's at Palace?

They're going down. Seriously.

I'm just hoping Colin can keep us up as that will mean an almost certain derby next season.

They went from everyones 2nd team to everyones 2nd from bottom team in a matter of a couple of seasons.

The situation they find themselves in is far worse than we ever had to stomach, I don't pity them at all, the shit we had to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Who do they replace him with now Fat Sam's at Palace?
    Get Gary Rowett in and start to rebuild for next season. Looks like they are dead certs for relegation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Get Gary Rowett in and start to rebuild for next season. Looks like they are dead certs for relegation
    good call KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

they will stick with him till the end of the season now, then look at it and give him another bash at it next season

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Is there such a thing as a serious thread about Swansea? Be disappointed if there is.
    Exactly, they gave us enough (supposed) advice how to treat foreign owners! lol They deserve everything they get and more.

Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Exactly, they gave us enough (supposed) advice how to treat foreign owners! lol They deserve everything they get and more.

Established top 10 club
    Would never sell out to Foreign consortium
    Run by fans who care for the club/fans not money
    Passionate fans

Lol lol lol

If the jacks do give Bradley his marching orders you can bet the next manager they sign up will be the cheapest option they can find.

Sometimes you can just see a team is beyond help and that's the impression you get with the Jacks right now.
    I just hope they stick with Brad Bobley and suffer some more after the last few years of delusions of grandeur from them.
    The next appointment will be key let's hope the yanks continue to be as clueless as VT when it comes to picking managers (Colin aside)

Apparently not being able to fight back from zero one was disappointing!

Oh I don't know Brad

who was it who said they would be challenging the " big 4 " this season ? ? ?

pushing for a CL place

BB's got to last the season for me...
    Otherwise I will not be watching Soccer AM for a while

442 magazine rated Bob Bradley as better than Guidolin, but I think the problem is more with overly buying into part of the idea of the Swansea way, in that they have sold players and sought to replace them within budget, while simultaneously watching teams like Bournemouth start to do the whole better than them.

Cannot see them surviving now and they are by no means certain of challenging for promotion next year. Even if they do survive then they'll either need a good summer or be in exactly the same position next year.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    442 magazine rated Bob Bradley as better than Guidolin, but I think the problem is more with overly buying into part of the idea of the Swansea way, in that they have sold players and sought to replace them within budget, while simultaneously watching teams like Bournemouth start to do the whole better than them.

Cannot see them surviving now and they are by no means certain of challenging for promotion next year. Even if they do survive then they'll either need a good summer or be in exactly the same position next year.
    The Swansea way died when Laudrup left.

Fact is HJ dined out on the work of Roberto, Brendan and Tutumlu. As Durham on TalkSport would say "is he all that".

Many on here would say karma has caught up with us...I'd agree to some extent.

Oh a plus side, at least they will be able to sing " the premier league is upside down " soon

every cloud and all that

Bob is still confident of saving them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38438535