+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "I would not want one or two of them in the trenches with me," said Warnock.

"I would not want one or two of them in the trenches with me," said Warnock.

I think we know where he's coming from....

Re: "I would not want one or two of them in the trenches with me," said Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I think we know where he's coming from....
    No.

Enlighten.

Re: "I would not want one or two of them in the trenches with me," said Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Enlighten.
    Not a clue.
    It was merely a subtle way of trying to get some elucidation on the subject....

Not a clue.
    WOW . I am with you on that one.

Blog Entries

Not a clue.
    No killer instinct?

Because our team has zero fight and desire other than Gunnarsson.
    Manga was the one who got torn a new one by walesonline but it's obvious their journos didn't go to the game as Morrison was by far our worst defender, gifting Brentford the ball back every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    No killer instinct?
    comedy genius .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    comedy genius .
    Presumably you'll be doing a lot of grovelling in the cold light of dawn...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Because our team has zero fight and desire other than Gunnarsson.
    Manga was the one who got torn a new one by walesonline but it's obvious their journos didn't go to the game as Morrison was by far our worst defender, gifting Brentford the ball back every time.
    Wales Online gave Manga an 8 in their player ratings!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-role-12371967

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Wales Online gave Manga an 8 in their player ratings!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-role-12371967
    Apologies I meant Radio Wales

Would we want you in the trenches with us?

TBBS "Attention! Use co-ordinates 49.9145° N, 2.2707° E for the next heavy barrage!"

J1959 "That's our position, you ******!"

no fight. this is sad morrison shouldn't be captain if hes playing this poorly. how is the team supposed to listen to him if he doesnt have a clue

Presumably you'll be doing a lot of grovelling in the cold light of dawn...
    I thought it was genuinely very clever.

Again though, wonder who he is talking about. This is a few instances of criticising players in public.
    Not something I would advise- or expect from an experienced manager.
    I hope he's spoken personally to the culprits and explained clearly what he expects, or he'll fast run out of players who are on his side

Was it Kevin ratface again?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Again though, wonder who he is talking about. This is a few instances of criticising players in public.
    I hope he's spoken personally to the culprits and explained clearly what he expects, or he'll fast run out of players who are on his side
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I don't think he's named the specific player though, certainly it seems it was a more general thing. From a fans perspective, its far more interesting to have a more honest post match interview rather than something void of meaning so not to draw attention.

However, for the final part of that sentence I would also not advise it.