+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga and Bamba?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manga and Bamba?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd be surprised if Bamba did not come straight back into the team. I keep Manga in for Brighton, but would not be altogether surprised if he dropped out because of his upcoming international commitments and the club's desire to sell him.

Also, will Warnock stick with three centrebacks? If he does, I'd say Bamba for Manga might be the only change at the back, but if we went for a flat back four, it's always tended to be Connolly who drops out when a centreback needs to make way.

However, this time, we have a manager who Connolly has worked with successfully before, but I can't help thinking that dropping your captain always looks bad for a manager, so I'd say it will be Morrison and Bamba at centreback on Friday if we are only using two of them - I hope that doesn't mean a return to Peltier at left back though.
    I like Manga and it's a shame he will be missing in January as I believe that a Bamba and Manga partnership would work. Morrison does not have a captains presence for me ,and is just not good enough defensively. When defending a lead it's requires that rallying cry and some strong challenges As Bamba has done prior to his head loss moment. I don't think there was is any loss of face in dropping your captain it's how he reacts is key.
    I am hoping for Bamba and Manga in the line up on Friday but whatever it is I will be right behind the team as fancy a sneaky 2-1 !

Re: Manga and Bamba?

The problem with Manga is that he flatters to deceive. One minute he looks the classiest of players but always I feel there is a mistake in him which often turns out to be the case.