+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradley has been sacked

Re: Bradley has been sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Reading that mate all I can say is that we will have a great derby next season.
    That's what I thought doesn't matter who they appoint by March they will probably need 20 points from 10 games no chance

He's back , he's gone , oh no he hasn't , oh yes he has, he's behind you, oh no he isn't , What a Liberty .

Hope they get Shearer.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hope they get Shearer.
    On planet swab they are talking J Terry , Lampard and Redknapp and a host of other big named managers and ex players. Maybe they will surprise everyone by bringing in a good manager but i think they are deluded and still believe they are better and bigger than what they really are.

Vinnie has told the Yanks to go down the Manure Route, so Gary Neville's in Abertawe Town as we type. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Vinnie has told the Yanks to go down the Manure Route, so Gary Neville's in Abertawe Town as we type. FACT
    They will probably convince themselves that if Neville or Giggs come they will get Rooney and Pogba on loan
    Already talking about Rednapp coming and bringing Terry and Lampard in
    Vinnie has already got the next level of their demise planned

There goes the established Wales Manager .. sigh..
    Why would Giggs even be in the running? a makeweight? Courtesy? 'Celebrity over substance'? Or have I missed something, seriously?
    Aside from 4 auto-pilot games after LVG was sacked (and after which he admitted he nearly freaked out!) , Giggs has no demonstrable managerial credentials whatsoever.
    It's their lookout I guess! In fact ..

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    F uck me, they better sell Chastity Belts in Abertawe Town. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/18230...7297426&crdt=0

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    There goes the established Wales Manager .. sigh..
    Why would Giggs even be in the running? a makeweight? Courtesy? 'Celebrity over substance'? Or have I missed something, seriously?
    Aside from 4 auto-pilot games after LVG was sacked (and after which he admitted he nearly freaked out!) , Giggs has no demonstrable managerial credentials whatsoever.
    It's their lookout I guess! In fact ..
    They're hoping he can be their ole gunnar solskjær

I hope they do get Coleman. I think he done a great nob in the Euros and his press conferences showed great authority and leadership, however I'm still very unconvinced he could replicate this at club level. I think we are already being found out on the international stage and he is struggling to find a plan b without Bale, Ramsey and Allen carrying us.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I hope they do get Coleman. I think he done a great nob in the Euros and his press conferences showed great authority and leadership, however I'm still very unconvinced he could replicate this at club level. I think we are already being found out on the international stage and he is struggling to find a plan b without Bale, Ramsey and Allen carrying us.
    That would be a disaster for Wales I feel Gringo. The timing is not good, and Wales don't have a good replacement waiting in the wings. This manoeuvre would surely see a change of job title for Osian Roberts, whether that sees him poached to Swansea (I would be beyond gutted with this as I've been touting him for Cardiff for years now), or given the Wales hot seat. Either way bad news for Wales as it would take him away from being our long term strategist.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    That would be a disaster for Wales I feel Gringo. The timing is not good, and Wales don't have a good replacement waiting in the wings. This manoeuvre would surely see a change of job title for Osian Roberts, whether that sees him poached to Swansea (I would be beyond gutted with this as I've been touting him for Cardiff for years now), or given the Wales hot seat. Either way bad news for Wales as it would take him away from being our long term strategist.

As has been pointed out on here many a time, as long as we got Bale, Rambo & Allan available most of our Grannies could pick a Welsh team and both of mine are dead.

As has been pointed out on here many a time, as long as we got Bale, Rambo & Allan available most of our Grannies could pick a Welsh team and both of mine are dead.
    I hope Swansea get Coleman he's average without Bale , Ramsey and Allen

F uck me, they better sell Chastity Belts in Abertawe Town. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/18230...7297426&crdt=0

They won't sell him, he's their best player!

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I hope Swansea get Coleman he's average without Bale , Ramsey and Allen
    Any manager in the world would miss those three. We all know we are a very average team without them.

F uck me, they better sell Chastity Belts in Abertawe Town...
    Our survey said ..

Firstly, why the **** would they want Giggs?
    Secondly, why the **** would Giggs want to manage Swansea?

I hope it's Giggs, it's Giggs, I hope it's Giggs, it's Giggs.....

They wanna get Bielsa. He'd do the job I reckon. Worked with Llorente and is a big name on the continent. With the majority of their first team being spanish speakers there'd be no problem with communication or building a team spirit. They should go all out to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    They wanna get Bielsa. He'd do the job I reckon. Worked with Llorente and is a big name on the continent. With the majority of their first team being spanish speakers there'd be no problem with communication or building a team spirit. They should go all out to get him.
    I'd be devastated if they get Biesla but i can't see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I'd be devastated if they get Biesla but i can't see that happening
    Doesn't look like it. Hasn't even been in the running. Strange one for me.

Maybe they don't have the cash for his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Doesn't look like it. Hasn't even been in the running. Strange one for me.

Maybe they don't have the cash for his wages.
    Didn't Bielsa quit Lazio after 2 days?

Too volatile for Saint Huw?

I think they're best bet would be Alan Curtis til the end of the season. They've got no time to adjust to a new manager and can't afford to financially commit to a bigger name manager as they look doomed.
    Curtis would give continuity and be cheap and reassess in the summer depending on whether they pull off the unlikely

People saying they are dead and buried may live to regret it.

Stranger things have happened and Sunderland pull themselves out of December "guaranteed" relegation, every single year.