+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Itunes to Iphone

Itunes to Iphone

Can I select what to upload or do I need to upload the lot ?

How ?

Re: Itunes to Iphone

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Cheers

Just been through this myself as I inherited a hand me down ipad yesterday and been trying to select which songs to transfer as its only 16gb device. I do wish apple would make expandable memory slots or make them bigger to start with. Took some time and it was difficult to select which tracks to lose

Also make sure you convert higher track files to 128 Kbps
    You should get over 4000 songs on 16 gig ipad

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Just been through this myself as I inherited a hand me down ipad yesterday and been trying to select which songs to transfer as its only 16gb device. I do wish apple would make expandable memory slots or make them bigger to start with. Took some time and it was difficult to select which tracks to lose
    They make 256gb iPads but they cost more

Always amazes me that people still use iPhones.

I've been using iTunes Match for 2 years now which means that you can upload all your music from CD via iTunes to the cloud.

It costs £25 a year and it means that you can manage what songs are on you iPad or iPhone without wires. Just simply download what tracks you like or stream if you have limited space. It's like a personal Deezer that only contains the music you own, so not to everyone's taste

Yes Deezer, Spotify, Apple Music etc etc offer more in terms of music but iTunes Match plus a little Amazon Music have been fine for me as an old fart.