+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who are getting a visit from the GRIM REAPER today !? Talking with:-----

Who are getting a visit from the GRIM REAPER today !? Talking with:-----

Talking with the Mrs this morning and I was telling her about the ending of "NUMBER 9" (BBC 2 last night), and she commented on how she thought Rula Lenska(who was in number 9) was dead.

I then asked is Dennis Waterman gone, as he aint been in anything for ages.

Nope, he's still with us, but it getting harder as one gets older, to know who has gone and who are still with us.

Really hits home to "Follow your dream" and make the most of your younger years & family.

Re: Who are getting a visit from the GRIM REAPER today !? Talking with:-----

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Talking with the Mrs this morning and I was telling her about the ending of "NUMBER 9" (BBC 2 last night), and she commented on how she thought Rula Lenska(who was in number 9) was dead.

Nope, he's still with us, but it getting harder as one gets older, to know who has gone and who are still with us.

Really hits home to "Follow your dream" and make the most of your younger years & family.
    Just found out Van Winkle has died, peacefully in his sleep.
    RIP Van Winkle

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Just found out Van Winkle has died, peacefully in his sleep.
    RIP Van Winkle
    Hope he'd returned the van to Hertz Van Rental.

Doesn't look good for Debbie Reynolds :-/
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e_AnJPDGxSBrHd

Dennis waterman will be soon. I got an uncanny knack of predicting celebrity deaths. Give him a year tops

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Doesn't look good for Debbie Reynolds :-/
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e_AnJPDGxSBrHd
    She didn't see the night out. RIP

My goodness we humans can be stupid at times ..

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/28/en...rnd/index.html

^^ 2016 had become a thing now, a 'thing' to 'protect' people from.

Old people have always died - every year. And some tragically young - every year.
    And some who have been lucky to get as far as they did, considering what they did to themselves. Every year. Always.

It will happen again in 2017 - as it always does - and there are more and more 'names' out there in the pool waiting as we have had decades of 'celeb' culture now, and a lot are nearing their time. Also its become a media fascination like never before.

This old lady deserves more dignity than to be made into a media circus to 'protect' her from something as intangible as '2016 - 'a year' !
    Last edited by Vimana.; 29-12-16 at 11:34.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

gm.jpg

Banned