+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turkish leader Erdogan says US and allies have supported ISIS

Turkish leader Erdogan says US and allies have supported ISIS

Erdogan says he has evidence US-led coalition has given support to Isis: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7497841.html

So a President of a NATO member country has stated publicly what loons/conspiracy theorists/fruit cakes and nutjobs have maintained for yonks. I've watched Sky News and the BBC's at six o'clock and not a word on the subject. The BBC's leading item was about some bloke who pedals a pushbike for a living has announced his retirement. That isn't fake news but it is unimportant, just like all the other crap about celebrities that they would prefer to distract us with.

Re: Turkish leader Erdogan says US and allies have supported ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Erdogan says he has evidence US-led coalition has given support to Isis: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7497841.html

So a President of a NATO member country has stated publicly what loons/conspiracy theorists/fruit cakes and nutjobs have maintained for yonks. I've watched Sky News and the BBC's at six o'clock and not a word on the subject. The BBC's leading item was about some bloke who pedals a pushbike for a living has announced his retirement. That isn't fake news but it is unimportant, just like all the other crap about celebrities that they would prefer to distract us with.
    As with Mr. Putin, it's now time for those with these type of accusations to put the evidence on the table and stop just talking about the evidence, with Erdogan fronting a NATO member country perhaps the Clintons will find it a little more difficult to bury this one whilst Dancing On Ice is on the box.

so are we saying Erdogan is Trustowrthy ? ? ?

Who did Daesh sell Oil to ? ? ? and of course what border did they cross to sell it ? ? ?

To a degree, you can control what the BBC and Sky will report on by sharing this article.

I would say that you wouldn't allow your foreign policy to be changed so extremely without good evidence but then it wasn't so long ago that the US and UK entered into a foreign war based on weak/non-existent evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    so are we saying Erdogan is Trustowrthy ? ? ?

Who did Daesh sell Oil to ? ? ? and of course what border did they cross to sell it ? ? ?
    Is Erdogan's evidence credible moreso than what reasons does he have for raising it.

The point I was trying to make in the original post is that the very fact that he said it openly (there's videos of him making the remarks in Turkish that can easily be located) is, or should be, headline news. But instead Aunty et al the UK braodcast media looks the other way.

Let's not kid ourselves, the USA and UK are joined at the hip. That ISIS mob has already claimed credit for murdering dozens of innocent Brits in Tunisia and elsewhere, and they are always issuing encouragement to their followers to commit more atrocities.

There's a growing suspicion that ISIS, along with Al-Qaeda, are mercenary armies that were created, trained, funded and armed by Western governments as tools for political purposes.

Blue in the Face

Weren't ISIS also exporting oil via Turkey too? Looks like he's allying with Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The point I was trying to make in the original post is that the very fact that he said it openly (there's videos of him making the remarks in Turkish that can easily be located) is, or should be, headline news. But instead Aunty et al the UK braodcast media looks the other way.

is it due to the fact that Erdogan is hardly trustworthy and his word means very little in the west ? ? ?

I doubt we stand a cat in Crufts chance of working out what the truth is, nor why MSN channels report / don't report on stories, nor their chosen angle.
    Nor what alternative channels to look toward, nor which bar-room experts to take heed of.

'TPTB' have got us by the short&curlies. The more our world has developed mass communication, the less we can actually trust any of it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I doubt we stand a cat in Crufts chance of working out what the truth is, nor why MSN channels report / don't report on stories, nor their chosen angle.
    Nor what alternative channels to look toward, nor which bar-room experts to take heed of.

'TPTB' have got us by the short&curlies. The more our world has developed mass communication, the less we can actually trust any of it for sure.
    You need to study real history and have a basic grasp of philosophy, like these sort of things http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_logic.html

This stuff is not really taught any more, so you have to educate yourself.

It's all looking good on the ceasefire, the UN has endorsed it

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You need to study real history and have a basic grasp of philosophy, like these sort of things http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_logic.html

This stuff is not really taught any more, so you have to educate yourself.
    Cheers! I spent the last 6 minutes educating my previously uneducated self.
    I can't thank you enough.
    That's really cleared it up perfectly.

Blog Entries

Did you look at the links I posted before about The hegelian dialectic? dialectical thinking helps you get your head around what you are being told, why you are being told it and what it's leading to, you will find it interesting.

It's all a puzzle, and you need tools that are not generally distributed to the masses to decode and sort out the truth from the lies The book Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind is good background reading
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 01-01-17 at 19:20.