+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Guilty musical pleasures...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Guilty musical pleasures...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I would hardly call listening to Ms Bush a guilty pleasure- it's a pleasure full stop.

I do like a bit of Bjork and Gary Numan aswell myself.
    Agree, Kate Bush is widely considered a genius and well regarded by her peers.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Agree, Kate Bush is widely considered a genius and well regarded by her peers.
    She wrote "The man with the child in his eyes" at the age of 13. Also, it took my 30 years to realise the lyrics to "Wow", are about a crap actor who likes it up the arse. Luckily the BBC didn't realise that either, or it probably would have been banned.
    Fair play, she is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    She wrote "The man with the child in his eyes" at the age of 13. Also, it took my 30 years to realise the lyrics to "Wow", are about a crap actor who likes it up the arse. Luckily the BBC didn't realise that either, or it probably would have been banned.
    Does he have 'W' tattooed on each cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    She is a genius indeed.
    In my opinion she's the most talented woman musician to come out of the UK.
    I was lucky enough to see her in concert just over 2 years ago and she didn't disappoint.