+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nice gesture by Brighton

Nice gesture by Brighton

The food prepared for last nights game was donate to a local homeless charity

Re: Nice gesture by Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Gosh ,hope they found them in the fog , and the Skybet offer,worlds gone mad .

Seems to be a very well run football club these days.
    Premiership bound, I am sure, and with a very nice ground.

To think Houghton was interviewed at City not so long ago. Clearly didn't have what we wanted

That's great as I hate to see food wasted (especially as some people could do with it).
    Whenever I have a soiree at mine with a few friends there's always a surplus - and the homeless guys who reside under a bridge in Taunton are always grateful for a delivery the following morning. (Not that any gratitude is required).

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    That's great as I hate to see food wasted (especially as some people could do with it).
    Whenever I have a soiree at mine with a few friends there's always a surplus - and the homeless guys who reside under a bridge in Taunton are always grateful for a delivery the following morning. (Not that any gratitude is required).
    I'm pretty sure we're meant to be reading between the lines on this post, right?

Well done Brighton and full credit to lardy for breaking the news in the official match thread.

You can imagine that there is enough food not sold at football stadiums for this great gesture to become a regular thing.