+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol City - Total Football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bristol City - Total Football

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Have you read his twitter? He's a proper sociopath, I honestly think he should be on some kind of watch list the complete oddball
    He works in European strategy for a bank and vehemently supports leaving the EU. In other words, he's a turkey voting for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He works in European strategy for a bank and vehemently supports leaving the EU. In other words, he's a turkey voting for Christmas.
    I thought he lived and worked in Australia for quite a while. He was bragging about his life style down under.
    Talking of down under, dont be surprised to see Brizzle getting sucked into the bottom 3 over the next few weeks.
    They are really poor.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I thought he lived and worked in Australia for quite a while. He was bragging about his life style down under.
    Talking of down under, dont be surprised to see Brizzle getting sucked into the bottom 3 over the next few weeks.
    They are really poor.
    They've had 3 wins and a draw from their last 18 games, they are woeful. Johnson had a similar run last year for Barnsley, then he got sacked but they've given him a contract until 2020 so probably can't afford to sack him.

If we had that Tammy guy he'd scored a load under Warnock.

We've created so many chances since he took over it's getting ridiculous.

Home games that is I haven't seen away.