+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers. v Celtic

Rangers. v Celtic

Anyone watching ? No doubt a few sendings off, goals and excessive hatred.

Lovely stuff 😃😃

Re: Rangers. v Celtic

There will be a 1 minute silence before KO to in memory of the Ibrox disaster on 02.01.1971 when 66 Rangers FC fans died leaving the game on stairway 13.

Can Celtic FC fans be trusted to honour the minutes silence ?

It's a derby so anything could happen....Celtic could win by two, three or four!

One or two pricks it seems but other then that thankfully it was observed.

Kenny Miller missed a sitter to equalise with a couple of minutes to go. They are all bloody deluded though. Strachan before the start stating this game is up there with El Clįsico for supporters around the world. And at the end the first comment was, "Celtics class saw them through". Deluded the lot of them.

FT Rangers 1-2 Celtic.

Ridiculously one sided league. Celtic almost 20 points clear after 20 games.

Did I hear that stat correctly - Rangers have n`t lost a Scottish Premier league game after going 1 up since 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    FT Rangers 1-2 Celtic.

Ridiculously one sided league. Celtic almost 20 points clear after 20 games.
    With a game in hand..

Celtic are miles ahead of Rangers, should have been 3 or 4

Good game though. I enjoyed it.

Like a pub game in a Sunday pub league. The whole British/Irish thing is so very tiresome and embarrassing for both sets of 'fans' as well. It's as if all sport (apart from Andy Murray) is so bad in Scotland they need to hang onto other countries and boring out dated religion.

Never understood what relgion has to do with football. Don't think anyone outside of that cesspit really gives a toss.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Never understood what relgion has to do with football. Don't think anyone outside of that cesspit really gives a toss.
    Maybe you should read a couple of books.

That Moussa Dembele looks shit hot up there...but everyone else looked average at best.

Cracking cross by Miller, pity it was into his own penalty area.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Did I hear that stat correctly - Rangers have n`t lost a Scottish Premier league game after going 1 up since 1993
    First time in 75 years a team has come back from 1-0 down to win an Old Firm game! Hail Hail!

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    And even so in this ultra competitive league they are still 20 points behind after 20 games, why dont we drop down to the welsh premier and try to become big buoy in a little league

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And even so in this ultra competitive league they are still 20 points behind after 20 games, why dont we drop down to the welsh premier and try to become big buoy in a little league
    i have to smile when commentators say class told in the end".
    New Saints have just achieved a world record previously held by Ajax.
    Does that mean they are class ?
    I should imagine the atmosphere was fantastic but neither side could do much better than mid table in the championship....

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    i have to smile when commentators say class told in the end".
    New Saints have just achieved a world record previously held by Ajax.
    Does that mean they are class ?
    I should imagine the atmosphere was fantastic but neither side could do much better than mid table in the championship....
    With the amount off mediocre/poor teams currently in the Premier League,this current Celtic team would comfortably finish top 10 IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Maybe you should read a couple of books.
    Don't need to read any books to know that there is no place in football for religious bile, and pathetic secterianism.