+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tutonda to Barnet

Tutonda to Barnet

2 year contract:

http://www.barnetfc.com/news/article...a-3492419.aspx

Part of the cleat out

Re: Tutonda to Barnet

For the player and new club, it's a level he knows he can perform at and a good chance at the play-offs.

For us, not sure he was one of the fans favourites that Warnock said could be going in January. Hopefully we've included a buy back clause as he's still young and still has a bit of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    2 year contract:

http://www.barnetfc.com/news/article...a-3492419.aspx

Part of the cleat out

How much do you think Barnet paid for him , £50k ?

Free I expect. He would be ur if contract next summer I think so he can get a two year deal now and we get a player off the payroll.

Certainly not a fans favourite mentioned by Warnock as he never played a first team game for us. More likely to be Pilkington or
    Noone if anybody wants hem, both poor.

Always thought he had the ability to make it .

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Free I expect. He would be ur if contract next summer I think so he can get a two year deal now and we get a player off the payroll.

Certainly not a fans favourite mentioned by Warnock as he never played a first team game for us. More likely to be Pilkington or
    Noone if anybody wants hem, both poor.

Can imagine Under 23 players like him would be on more than £200 per week.

Players like that down Swansea are probably on 10 times that

Good luck to Tutonda, the first of many comings & goings this month I suspect.

I see that we are amongst the favourites to sign Bakary Sako from Palace which, if true, suggests that Noone may well be surplus to requirements if a sensible bid comes in for him.

I also think that we will try to move on a fair number of other players, including Manga, Huws, Immers, Fred, Amos, John, Kennedy & O'Keefe.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Always thought he had the ability to make it .
    Maybe he does, but he's never going to make anything of his career sitting in the reserves.

Free transfer and a Buy back clause better for us, and him I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Maybe he does, but he's never going to make anything of his career sitting in the reserves.

Free transfer and a Buy back clause better for us, and him I presume.
    I would hope that with some of the youngsters like O'Sullivan, Tutonda etc that there would be some sort of sell on clause or perhaps even buyback. However, taking Tutonda as an example, he has signed a two year contract at Barnet. Let's say that he developed into a top class player during that time and was much sought after by top teams. If he then decided to run his contract down and leave on a Bosman then any clause that we may have inserted would, I assume, be worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Can imagine Under 23 players like him would be on more than £200 per week.

Players like that down Swansea are probably on 10 times that
    I know of one Swansea player who was on £300 per week in the Academy, then signed his first pro contract on £3000pw!