+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****

I never look at **** due to the small minded, childish and nauseating mentality of the so called 'moderators' there.

However, with so few CCFC-related posts on here today, I just had a look at **** for the first time in months and the posts are almost exclusively CCFC-related.

It is a shame as I'd never post with those cretinous buffoons (and on the two occasions that I have in the past, I was instantly banned!) but this board seems to be going to the dogs as far as CCFC-related content is concerned :-(

Re: ****

And that one is further down the dogs.
    Almost everything is cut and pasted from other media sites, and appear to have been created by the poster. ***** has to reply to his own posts to keep the hits up.
    Don't be deceived.

This board may not be perfect, but it's the best available.
    Last edited by Michael Morris; 31-12-16 at 13:01.

I always wonder when these threads are posted why the creators don't instead find something CCFC related to post, or an existing discussion which has fallen somewhat to bump.

**** seems better at reaching out to potential new posters (who perhaps weren't around to see moderators alter others posts to win debates etc.) but there does also seem to be a lot of clickbait and multiple threads which could be merged as on the same topic.

If you have rubbish taste in music then this board is the place to be

Right!
    Here's the challenge!

Bobby D - post a new CCFC/footy related thread that we can get our teeth into.

TigerbayBB - post three indisputably brilliant tunes of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I always wonder when these threads are posted why the creators don't instead find something CCFC related to post, or an existing discussion which has fallen somewhat to bump.

**** seems better at reaching out to potential new posters (who perhaps weren't around to see moderators alter others posts to win debates etc.) but there does also seem to be a lot of clickbait and multiple threads which could be merged as on the same topic.
    Multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    If you have rubbish taste in music then this board is the place to be
    Really..
    I've just looked at the favourite songs of the 80s thread over there. Enough to make you weep.

Had the game gone ahead last night, I'm sure most threads on the first page would be about the game, it'll be the same Monday night/ Tuesday morning.
    In the meantime, we'll do what we do with our mates before kick off, talk about any old shite.

Maybe you could start a football thread and see where it goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Right!
    Here's the challenge!

Bobby D - post a new CCFC/footy related thread that we can get our teeth into.

TigerbayBB - post three indisputably brilliant tunes of your choice.

I'm a bit younger ( well a lot younger) than some of you guys so I'll try and get some of my favourites from your era

James brown . https://vimeo.com/29407051

Bob at his finest. https://vimeo.com/102751925

Nina Simone ( this song reminds my of the docks). https://youtu.be/fC20nRg4ptQ

Better than Abba any day

^^ Fair do's, not going to argue with any of them !

'Please Please Please' was penned by Brown after Little Richard scrawled the words on a napkin. JB was a huge admirer of LR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I never look at **** due to the small minded, childish and nauseating mentality of the so called 'moderators' there.

However, with so few CCFC-related posts on here today, I just had a look at **** for the first time in months and the posts are almost exclusively CCFC-related.

It is a shame as I'd never post with those cretinous buffoons (and on the two occasions that I have in the past, I was instantly banned!) but this board seems to be going to the dogs as far as CCFC-related content is concerned :-(
    Critical, but true.
    How many times do I come on here and see topics like -

What is your favourite breakfast
    Is the traffic in Cardiff getting worse - discuss....

I am sure there could be more CCFC related discussions.? - discuss

Surely a board that is open and broader in its content far exceeds the one that is mentioned ,which does appear to be creating posts for commercial gain and hits only , is the description below going on ???

"""" Clickbait is a pejorative term describing web content that is aimed at generating online advertising revenue, especially at the expense of quality or accuracy, relying on sensationalist headlines or eye-catching thumbnail pictures to attract click-throughs and to encourage forwarding of the material over online social""

It is truly awful over there, posters like that Bluebird since 1928 are cringeworthy and get away with so much from behind their computer but would never say things face to face. Awful, brainwashing crap for morons.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    It is truly awful over there, posters like that Bluebird since 1928 are cringeworthy and get away with so much from behind their computer but would never say things face to face. Awful, brainwashing crap for morons.
    Don't look

Clearly the worse football forum in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't look
    Perry Im sure you mean Bluebird since 1948 not 28. You are spot on ,he is very outspoken and loves having a go at me with his bullshit but I snap back at him and he vanishes for a few days, lets just enjoy it when he is not here! Happy New Year to all. Brave behind a keyboard but the opposite if you ever met him Im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Perry Im sure you mean Bluebird since 1948 not 28. You are spot on ,he is very outspoken and loves having a go at me with his bullshit but I snap back at him and he vanishes for a few days, lets just enjoy it when he is not here! Happy New Year to all. Brave behind a keyboard but the opposite if you ever met him Im sure.
    It's only a laugh? I get the hump on from time to time and have a sulk, but the bottom Line, is that this MB along with many other interests is just a getaway from the day to day shite, I like a chuckle at some of the rows that go on here between posters and get up to the occasional bit of mischief myself, came across this picture recently and as its topical
    aa1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Clearly the worse football forum in the uk.
    The other forum not this one

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's only a laugh? I get the hump on from time to time and have a sulk, but the bottom Line, is that this MB along with many other interests is just a getaway from the day to day shite, I like a chuckle at some of the rows that go on here between posters and get up to the occasional bit of mischief myself, came across this picture recently and as its topical
    aa1.jpg
    LMAO thanks for that. its a real beauty!

LMAO thanks for that. its a real beauty!
    Things people do in hope of ice creams

Crushed Nuts for one though.Forget the Ice cream

I've had two accounts on the other side and have been banned on both following one reply in each of two threads. Both threads were to do with pointing out the infantile promotion and glorification of football violence. That board provides some very homoerotic, Ancient Greece style cock-jockeying gobshite-ridden knuckle-dragging moronic drivel I've ever read moderated by people that would need colonoscopies to get a brain-scan.

Happy New Year

I'm sure he was 'Bluebird since 1928' but after being found out on numerous occasions he changed it (amongst other alias names) to 38 then 48. He seems to be very challenged and uneducated - perfect for ****, they are welcome to that type!

dont forget the Flake

Just had a glance now and the first thread that caught my eye was by a poster called ProudJack. Having had a quick read i made my mind up that it's really another one of their fake/multi names pretending to be a Jack to get bites = Hits.