+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: AAMB

  1. #1

    AAMB

    I never look at AAMB due to the small minded, childish and nauseating mentality of the so called 'moderators' there.

    However, with so few CCFC-related posts on here today, I just had a look at AAMB for the first time in months and the posts are almost exclusively CCFC-related.

    It is a shame as I'd never post with those cretinous buffoons (and on the two occasions that I have in the past, I was instantly banned!) but this board seems to be going to the dogs as far as CCFC-related content is concerned :-(

  2. #2

    Re: AAMB

    And that one is further down the dogs.
    Almost everything is cut and pasted from other media sites, and appear to have been created by the poster. Annis has to reply to his own posts to keep the hits up.
    Don't be deceived.

    This board may not be perfect, but it's the best available.
    Last edited by Michael Morris; 31-12-16 at 12:01.

  3. #3

    Re: AAMB

    I always wonder when these threads are posted why the creators don't instead find something CCFC related to post, or an existing discussion which has fallen somewhat to bump.

    AAMB seems better at reaching out to potential new posters (who perhaps weren't around to see moderators alter others posts to win debates etc.) but there does also seem to be a lot of clickbait and multiple threads which could be merged as on the same topic.

  4. #4

    Re: AAMB

    If you have rubbish taste in music then this board is the place to be
    I've been through mad different fazes like mazes to find my way, but I know happy days are not far away,
    If I'm strong enough I'll live long enough to see my kids doing something more constructive with their time than this.

  5. #5
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: AAMB

    Right!
    Here's the challenge!

    Bobby D - post a new CCFC/footy related thread that we can get our teeth into.

    TigerbayBB - post three indisputably brilliant tunes of your choice.

    :xmasthumbup: :xmasthumbup:

  6. #6

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I always wonder when these threads are posted why the creators don't instead find something CCFC related to post, or an existing discussion which has fallen somewhat to bump.

    AAMB seems better at reaching out to potential new posters (who perhaps weren't around to see moderators alter others posts to win debates etc.) but there does also seem to be a lot of clickbait and multiple threads which could be merged as on the same topic.
    Multiple accounts.

  7. #7

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    If you have rubbish taste in music then this board is the place to be
    Really..
    I've just looked at the favourite songs of the 80s thread over there. Enough to make you weep.

  8. #8
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,751

    Re: AAMB

    Had the game gone ahead last night, I'm sure most threads on the first page would be about the game, it'll be the same Monday night/ Tuesday morning.
    In the meantime, we'll do what we do with our mates before kick off, talk about any old shite.

    Maybe you could start a football thread and see where it goes?

  9. #9

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Right!
    Here's the challenge!

    Bobby D - post a new CCFC/footy related thread that we can get our teeth into.

    TigerbayBB - post three indisputably brilliant tunes of your choice.

    :xmasthumbup: :xmasthumbup:


    I'm a bit younger ( well a lot younger) than some of you guys so I'll try and get some of my favourites from your era


    James brown . https://vimeo.com/29407051


    Bob at his finest. https://vimeo.com/102751925

    Nina Simone ( this song reminds my of the docks). https://youtu.be/fC20nRg4ptQ

    Better than Abba any day :xmaswave:
    I've been through mad different fazes like mazes to find my way, but I know happy days are not far away,
    If I'm strong enough I'll live long enough to see my kids doing something more constructive with their time than this.

  10. #10
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: AAMB

    ^^ Fair do's, not going to argue with any of them !

    'Please Please Please' was penned by Brown after Little Richard scrawled the words on a napkin. JB was a huge admirer of LR.

  11. #11

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I never look at AAMB due to the small minded, childish and nauseating mentality of the so called 'moderators' there.

    However, with so few CCFC-related posts on here today, I just had a look at AAMB for the first time in months and the posts are almost exclusively CCFC-related.

    It is a shame as I'd never post with those cretinous buffoons (and on the two occasions that I have in the past, I was instantly banned!) but this board seems to be going to the dogs as far as CCFC-related content is concerned :-(
    Critical, but true.
    How many times do I come on here and see topics like -

    What is your favourite breakfast
    Is the traffic in Cardiff getting worse - discuss....

    I am sure there could be more CCFC related discussions.? - discuss

  12. #12

    Re: AAMB

    Surely a board that is open and broader in its content far exceeds the one that is mentioned ,which does appear to be creating posts for commercial gain and hits only , is the description below going on ???

    """" Clickbait is a pejorative term describing web content that is aimed at generating online advertising revenue, especially at the expense of quality or accuracy, relying on sensationalist headlines or eye-catching thumbnail pictures to attract click-throughs and to encourage forwarding of the material over online social""

  13. #13

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I never look at AAMB due to the small minded, childish and nauseating mentality of the so called 'moderators' there.

    However, with so few CCFC-related posts on here today, I just had a look at AAMB for the first time in months and the posts are almost exclusively CCFC-related.

    It is a shame as I'd never post with those cretinous buffoons (and on the two occasions that I have in the past, I was instantly banned!) but this board seems to be going to the dogs as far as CCFC-related content is concerned :-(
    It is truly awful over there, posters like that Bluebird since 1928 are cringeworthy and get away with so much from behind their computer but would never say things face to face. Awful, brainwashing crap for morons.

  14. #14

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    It is truly awful over there, posters like that Bluebird since 1928 are cringeworthy and get away with so much from behind their computer but would never say things face to face. Awful, brainwashing crap for morons.
    Don't look

  15. #15

    Re: AAMB

    Clearly the worse football forum in the uk.

  16. #16

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't look
    Perry Im sure you mean Bluebird since 1948 not 28. You are spot on ,he is very outspoken and loves having a go at me with his bullshit but I snap back at him and he vanishes for a few days, lets just enjoy it when he is not here! Happy New Year to all. Brave behind a keyboard but the opposite if you ever met him Im sure.

  17. #17

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Perry Im sure you mean Bluebird since 1948 not 28. You are spot on ,he is very outspoken and loves having a go at me with his bullshit but I snap back at him and he vanishes for a few days, lets just enjoy it when he is not here! Happy New Year to all. Brave behind a keyboard but the opposite if you ever met him Im sure.
    It's only a laugh? I get the hump on from time to time and have a sulk, but the bottom Line, is that this MB along with many other interests is just a getaway from the day to day shite, I like a chuckle at some of the rows that go on here between posters and get up to the occasional bit of mischief myself, came across this picture recently and as its topical
    aa1.jpg
    We may not know yet where we're going, but we've already left where we've been

  18. #18

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Clearly the worse football forum in the uk.
    The other forum not this one

  19. #19

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's only a laugh? I get the hump on from time to time and have a sulk, but the bottom Line, is that this MB along with many other interests is just a getaway from the day to day shite, I like a chuckle at some of the rows that go on here between posters and get up to the occasional bit of mischief myself, came across this picture recently and as its topical
    aa1.jpg
    LMAO thanks for that. its a real beauty!

  20. #20

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    LMAO thanks for that. its a real beauty!
    Things people do in hope of ice creams

  21. #21

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Things people do in hope of ice creams
    Crushed Nuts for one though.Forget the Ice cream

  22. #22

    Re: AAMB

    I've had two accounts on the other side and have been banned on both following one reply in each of two threads. Both threads were to do with pointing out the infantile promotion and glorification of football violence. That board provides some very homoerotic, Ancient Greece style cock-jockeying gobshite-ridden knuckle-dragging moronic drivel I've ever read moderated by people that would need colonoscopies to get a brain-scan.

    Happy New Year
    Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

  23. #23

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Perry Im sure you mean Bluebird since 1948 not 28. You are spot on ,he is very outspoken and loves having a go at me with his bullshit but I snap back at him and he vanishes for a few days, lets just enjoy it when he is not here! Happy New Year to all. Brave behind a keyboard but the opposite if you ever met him Im sure.
    I'm sure he was 'Bluebird since 1928' but after being found out on numerous occasions he changed it (amongst other alias names) to 38 then 48. He seems to be very challenged and uneducated - perfect for AAMB, they are welcome to that type!

  24. #24

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Things people do in hope of ice creams
    dont forget the Flake :xmaswave:

  25. #25

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I never look at AAMB due to the small minded, childish and nauseating mentality of the so called 'moderators' there.

    However, with so few CCFC-related posts on here today, I just had a look at AAMB for the first time in months and the posts are almost exclusively CCFC-related.

    It is a shame as I'd never post with those cretinous buffoons (and on the two occasions that I have in the past, I was instantly banned!) but this board seems to be going to the dogs as far as CCFC-related content is concerned :-(
    Just had a glance now and the first thread that caught my eye was by a poster called ProudJack. Having had a quick read i made my mind up that it's really another one of their fake/multi names pretending to be a Jack to get bites = Hits.

  26. #26

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Just had a glance now and the first thread that caught my eye was by a poster called ProudJack. Having had a quick read i made my mind up that it's really another one of their fake/multi names pretending to be a Jack to get bites = Hits.
    Stan , even their grandmas arent safe mate. They would sell em for a few hits.

  27. #27

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Stan , even their grandmas arent safe mate. They would sell em for a few hits.
    grange_end1927 one of the multis used to have a go at the fans of Cardiff City.

  28. #28

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    grange_end1927 one of the multis used to have a go at the fans of Cardiff City.
    I suspect its one of the Grate ones multies.

  29. #29

    Re: AAMB

    I got banned on Annis's forum after 2 posts, for daring to have a different opinion.

    I also remember a certain person who "commanded" his troops to attack newport fans - whilst standing at the back of the crowd at Newport station way back 'in the day'.

    I never understood why Media Wales dont sue him - as all he ever seems to do now is copy / paste their articles - denying them of advertising revenue and clicks etc

  30. #30
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: AAMB

    Going back to the opening post here, I think its fair to say that there is plenty of football discussion currently going on at CCMB, and has been over the last three days, undoubtedly due to there being City related activity to discuss.

  31. #31

    Re: AAMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Going back to the opening post here, I think its fair to say that there is plenty of football discussion currently going on at CCMB, and has been over the last three days, undoubtedly due to there being City related activity to discuss.
    There's plenty of ccfc news out there for people to post on here for debate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •