+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****

Re: ****

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Just had a glance now and the first thread that caught my eye was by a poster called ProudJack. Having had a quick read i made my mind up that it's really another one of their fake/multi names pretending to be a Jack to get bites = Hits.
    Stan , even their grandmas arent safe mate. They would sell em for a few hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Stan , even their grandmas arent safe mate. They would sell em for a few hits.
    grange_end1927 one of the multis used to have a go at the fans of Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    grange_end1927 one of the multis used to have a go at the fans of Cardiff City.
    I suspect its one of the Grate ones multies.

Going back to the opening post here, I think its fair to say that there is plenty of football discussion currently going on at CCMB, and has been over the last three days, undoubtedly due to there being City related activity to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Going back to the opening post here, I think its fair to say that there is plenty of football discussion currently going on at CCMB, and has been over the last three days, undoubtedly due to there being City related activity to discuss.
    There's plenty of ccfc news out there for people to post on here for debate