+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Clement appointed new Swansea manager?

Re: Paul Clement appointed new Swansea manager?

Preparing for their journey back to where they belong, fekin non-league asap

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    They're playing tomorrow, after playing today, F uck me.
    Tomorrow there isn't work for me, so to me it's another Sunday

I don't want to tempt fate but going to selhurst park isn't the easiest at the best of times, let alone when your team is devoid of confidence and/or appetite for a fight

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Pretty possession football? Where have you been for the past 12 months? Have you been in hibernation
    The last few games have been very easy on the eye, it has to be said!

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    They claimed they ran Petty out of town although they never let facts get in the way of a good story down there!

One day the real truth on what has been happening down there will come out, not that it will make much difference as most of them will have gone back to supporting Liverpool or Manure by then

The way there playing at the moment even the stripey Nigel's will put 2-3 past them on Wednesday night
    The sooner those cūnts Dineen, Van Zweeden, Morgan and Jenkins are gone the better.

I'm like a stuck record but they make Sam and the Ice Creams seem like philanthropists. The massive twats

The sooner those cūnts Dineen, Van Zweeden, Morgan and Jenkins are gone the better.

I'm like a stuck record but they make Sam and the Ice Creams seem like philanthropists. The massive twats
    Sucking the life blood out of the club,feel sorry for the long term support from your dark days.I do not think Huw really was as great as was protrayed.

are they not Jacks through and through then ? ? ?

nice bit about Van Zweeden here

https://www.rnw.org/archive/dutch-fo...wansea-city-fc

a few points from the article, that must make you proud to be a jack

Swansea City had become the first UK club to be solely controlled by fans. In the next match against Manchester City, John was there not just as a fan, but as a director.

and this bit

Proud
    Nowadays, Swansea City is worth millions of pounds. But John van Zweden and his fellow owners of Swansea City are a long way from selling. John's proud to say they are one of the few clubs in the Premier League that is not in debt. The club doesn't buy players it can’t afford and the co-owners pay their own way: from hotels to flights down to season tickets.

Fans on the board, what more could you ask for

tbf it shows your standing on this board the amount of people who are supportive, considering the dogs abuse we've had over the years especially the sold our soul manta it goes to show that if you treat people with respect you get it back, rivals or not pent up, bryndon and scorio have vanished, scorio appeared once after your false dawn against Sunderland,

If only half the things that have been stated are true it would be bad enough, but as more of you lot wake up to the fact that you've been well and truly shafted by "one of your own"? then I could really see you lot organising match day demo's and more!

Snouts in the trough is the phrase that springs to mind

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    are they not Jacks through and through then ? ? ?

nice bit about Van Zweeden here

https://www.rnw.org/archive/dutch-fo...wansea-city-fc

a few points from the article, that must make you proud to be a jack

Swansea City had become the first UK club to be solely controlled by fans. In the next match against Manchester City, John was there not just as a fan, but as a director.

and this bit

Proud
    Nowadays, Swansea City is worth millions of pounds. But John van Zweden and his fellow owners of Swansea City are a long way from selling. John's proud to say they are one of the few clubs in the Premier League that is not in debt. The club doesn't buy players it can’t afford and the co-owners pay their own way: from hotels to flights down to season tickets.

Fans on the board, what more could you ask for
    Loved this bit, especially the last sentence If I paid myself £500K a year I'd also buy my own Season ticket
    Proud

So, if he had to do it all again, would he still take the risk? Of course, he says. "It’s your football team, it’s a part of your life."

Taken from the latest edition of The State We're In - Betrayal.

If only half the things that have been stated are true it would be bad enough, but as more of you lot wake up to the fact that you've been well and truly shafted by "one of your own"? then I could really see you lot organising match day demo's and more!

Snouts in the trough is the phrase that springs to mind
    Dineen and his family have been squealing on Twitter. "Didn't get paid for 8 years" "take us to the next level" . Wànkers the lot of them.

Just say you wanted to cash out. They paid up when we needed them - just be honest. Dineen and Jenkins are still on the fûcking payroll. The blame lies with those two - Dineen makes David Brent look like Bill Gates and Jenkins thinks he's José mkII. The shame is the reality of Jenkins is he's more like José the waiter at a Sensatori hotel than Mourinho - the gonzo-nosed cūnt.

Shït happens! More importantly where is the popcorn emoji? Has Tan bought the rights to it?

Dineen and his family have been squealing on Twitter. "Didn't get paid for 8 years" "take us to the next level" . Wànkers the lot of them.

Just say you wanted to cash out. They paid up when we needed them - just be honest. Dineen and Jenkins are still on the fûcking payroll. The blame lies with those two - Dineen makes David Brent look like Bill Gates and Jenkins thinks he's José mkII. The shame is the reality of Jenkins is he's more like José the waiter at a Sensatori hotel than Mourinho - the gonzo-nosed cūnt.

Shït happens! More importantly where is the popcorn emoji? Has Tan bought the rights to it?
    we shouldnt laugh, but we are
    Last edited by blue matt; 01-01-17 at 20:15.

As Packerman says in this thread, real Football fans understand what is happening and no matter how much rivalry there is you wouldn't want to see any clubs true supporters go through shit with lets just say owners who didn't have the clubs best interests at heart!

The toss pots who came on here previously gloating about how well run their club was and how they had a say through the trust appointed board member seem to have long vanished from this site, not that I'm surprised

If the things that are being talked about are in any way true then certain people have "earned" a really good living from the Premier league years?

The Trust board member was allegedly paid £50K a year by the football club without the full knowledge of the trust board?
    or?
    How many other people in the loop were also benefiting?

If what I've been told is only half true the whole lot will come crashing down like a house of cards in the very near future

Any truth in the other rumours circulating that the Yanks are currently doing some forensic financial investigations?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    tbf it shows your standing on this board the amount of people who are supportive, considering the dogs abuse we've had over the years especially the sold our soul manta it goes to show that if you treat people with respect you get it back, rivals or not pent up, bryndon and scorio have vanished, scorio appeared once after your false dawn against Sunderland,
    No pleasure in seeing Wayne and Maxim suffering whatsoever.
    However, each bit of bad news that comes out is a delight when you know it'll be killing the other twats.

Waynekerr and Maxim have both shown they are level headed enough to handle it so I don't feel too guilty enjoying the embarrassment of the other jacks who hate us having to deal with a bit of the shite that became the norm for us in the last few years

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Petty wasn't 'run out' he lived in Australia and was just a chancer making a quick buck.

However with Palace losing and only having a very short recovery period before Monday it might work in Swanseas favour and a win against the Nigel's will make the table look a bit less disastrous for them
    Palace v Jacks is on Tuesday. A number of clubs are playing after 48 hours. I can see Allardyce getting his first win on Tuesday and Swansea slipping a little deeper into the mire.

Waynekerr and Maxim are tidy, it`s just all those other morons I`m laughing at Bryndon Scorio and Pentup.
    What comes around goes around, you have taken the Yankee dollar and have been bent over and shafted.
    It must really smart that the shitting on you has come from your "saviours"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Palace v Jacks is on Tuesday. A number of clubs are playing after 48 hours. I can see Allardyce getting his first win on Tuesday and Swansea slipping a little deeper into the mire.
    Yeah, as explained to Tony. I get mixed up at this time of year with the days. Allardyce wasn't happy at all talking about the recovery time.
    It's a massive game as the gap could be 1 point - which will give them hope, or 7. ( if Boro get something v Leicester), which will most likely grow in the coming weeks given the fixtures which are coming up

I'll be honest I haven't really looked in details at what's gone on but in a nutshell what has happened down there ?
    I know the yanks bought them yes?
    Why are they flogging players, why is there talk of such a mess when they were in profit ???

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'll be honest I haven't really looked in details at what's gone on but in a nutshell what has happened down there ?
    I know the yanks bought them yes?
    Why are they flogging players, why is there talk of such a mess when they were in profit ???
    It's referred to as 'The Swansea Town way' and long may it continue as it's very entertaining!!

As Packerman says in this thread, real Football fans understand what is happening and no matter how much rivalry there is you wouldn't want to see any clubs true supporters go through shit with lets just say owners who didn't have the clubs best interests at heart!

The toss pots who came on here previously gloating about how well run their club was and how they had a say through the trust appointed board member seem to have long vanished from this site, not that I'm surprised

If the things that are being talked about are in any way true then certain people have "earned" a really good living from the Premier league years?

The Trust board member was allegedly paid £50K a year by the football club without the full knowledge of the trust board?
    or?
    How many other people in the loop were also benefiting?

If what I've been told is only half true the whole lot will come crashing down like a house of cards in the very near future

Any truth in the other rumours circulating that the Yanks are currently doing some forensic financial investigations?
    Replying to multiple posts here

Pearlman has been brought in as Chief operating officer, they are (allegedly)giving Dineen the tin tack. That ****ing prat retweeted an article by Jez Moxey saying that new owners should listen to experienced people (the prick was kicked off the board)
    There were stories of missing money but nothing out in the open
    Cooze was paid in a twin role as Supporter Director and Supporter officer (40k) - he swears blind he didn't know about it (even though he still allegedly frequents Martin Morgan's bar)
    The trust website has some juicy statements - www.swanstrust.co.uk
    The Clement appointment will only work if Huw Jenkins is sidelined and the recruitment team receive their p45

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Waynekerr and Maxim are tidy, it`s just all those other morons I`m laughing at Bryndon Scorio and Pentup.
    What comes around goes around, you have taken the Yankee dollar and have been bent over and shafted.
    It must really smart that the shitting on you has come from your "saviours"
    Laughing at other clubs getting "shafted" in a deal for "investment" doesn't really work when it's happened to your club. Don't tell me you'll laugh at Reading too once they get new owners recently judged to be unfit by the premier league and it starts to go a wrong for them? Football deserves more.....unless it's Leeds (because they're Leeds) or West Ham (who cosied up to the government and now their favourable deal is backfiring a little).

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Laughing at other clubs getting "shafted" in a deal for "investment" doesn't really work when it's happened to your club. Don't tell me you'll laugh at Reading too once they get new owners recently judged to be unfit by the premier league and it starts to go a wrong for them? Football deserves more.....unless it's Leeds (because they're Leeds) or West Ham (who cosied up to the government and now their favourable deal is backfiring a little).
    You contradicted yourself there in quite a condescending way.