+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morrison on his way out of the club?!?

Re: Morrison on his way out of the club?!?

I've had my doubts about Morrison but on that performance he should stay

MOM for me today

I have been a big critic of Morrison for most of the season but today he proved me wrong, I thought he was excellent in both penalty areas and showed more commitment today than he has for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Made an astonishing block today , when a goal looked a cert for Villa . Very dangerous in the oppositions box too . He will do for me .
    Totally agree.People on here are a bit harsh on him imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    MOM for me today

Naaa, the new fella in midfield was MOTM

Morrison was outstanding today-better than for quite sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    He did make some good interceptions today and that was the best of them. However, I wish he'd learn how to pass to our players as he seems to think his job is done just by getting it clear. Inevitably the ball comes straight back in. We've got to learn how to diffuse pressure better.
    You're right, that is a weaknesses, although you could argue his team mates should be there to pick up the clearances.

Hopefully the Mozza knockers will hang their heads in shame tonight (if they're sober), and appreciate what a top defender we have in our team. MOTM today, he and Gunner are fekin immense for us.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    You're right, that is a weaknesses, although you could argue his team mates should be there to pick up the clearances.

Hopefully the Mozza knockers will hang their heads in shame tonight (if they're sober), and appreciate what a top defender we have in our team. MOTM today, he and Gunner are fekin immense for us.
    I'm a fan of Morrison, you can't fault his effort, and he's good for a few goals a season too. It'll be interesting to see if we stick with the line up today when we play the slack jawed yokels in two weeks or if he'll stick Bamba back in there.
    I'd give Murphy MOM today though, we could easily have lost 1-3 without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I'm a fan of Morrison, you can't fault his effort, and he's good for a few goals a season too. It'll be interesting to see if we stick with the line up today when we play the slack jawed yokels in two weeks or if he'll stick Bamba back in there.
    I'd give Murphy MOM today though, we could easily have lost 1-3 without him.
    Murphy has made 2 stupendous saves this week, one at Brentford, and again today.

We could have been 3 or 4 up at half time, so a bit harsh to say they could have won 3-1 !