Register now to unlock a matched free bet from Ladbrokes for up to £50 (18+, T&Cís apply)

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

  1. #1

    Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    After seeing four ex City players on the picth at Arsenal today (Ramsey, Mutch, Campbell & Zaha) we are likely to see two more tomorrow (McCormack & Gestede) while Whitts and Bennett could be facing their former club.

    Have I missed any?

    A City win will make it a good week and set up a seemingly less tricky few weeks to come.

    And maybe in front of a bumper crowd. Last thing we want is to send Bruce and Brummie mates home with anything more than their tail between their legs.
    --
    Everybody has a different way to view the world

  2. #2

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    After seeing four ex City players on the picth at Arsenal today (Ramsey, Mutch, Campbell & Zaha) we are likely to see two more tomorrow (McCormack & Gestede) while Whitts and Bennett could be facing their former club.

    Have I missed any?

    A City win will make it a good week and set up a seemingly less tricky few weeks to come.

    And maybe in front of a bumper crowd. Last thing we want is to send Bruce and Brummie mates home with anything more than their tail between their legs.
    Yes, fascinating back stories here. Gestede is allegedly on his way to Boro.
    I am sure Whitts will play, Villa don't concede a lot and their away form is so so.
    On the fence for this one, expect in fact hope for a draw. 1-1

  3. #3

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Goodfellas or black hawk down?

  4. #4

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    I think 3-1 flattered them a bit up there, I'm hoping we can get something tomorrow.

  5. #5

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I think 3-1 flattered them a bit up there, I'm hoping we can get something tomorrow.
    Yep I agree , We will give them a run for their money tomorrow . Grealish was the difference between the two sides .

  6. #6

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    I'm really looking forward to this game and as GB said the 3-1 at their place flattered them so I think we might get something out of this game
    Oldie, loves my footy and the horses I do

  7. #7

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Yep I agree , We will give them a run for their money tomorrow . Grealish was the difference between the two sides .
    The diving cheat
    Oldie, loves my footy and the horses I do

  8. #8

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    The diving cheat
    Greasy Grealish took a knock Thursday and is a doubt, so fingers crossed.

  9. #9

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Kodija out, Grealish a doubt, Gestede possibly moving ( wonder if we'll see another unprompted Ayatollah today), McCormack off form.. Ayew getting ready for African Nations.. interesting.

  10. #10

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    match officials are :

    Referee : Andy Davies

    Linesmen : tim wood & dan Leach

    The referee has awarded 74 yellow cards and 4 reds to date this season

  11. #11

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Kodija out, Grealish a doubt, Gestede possibly moving ( wonder if we'll see another unprompted Ayatollah today), McCormack off form.. Ayew getting ready for African Nations.. interesting.
    Villa have accepted a £6m bid from Boro for Gestede according to SSN.

  12. #12

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Villa have accepted a £6m bid from Boro for Gestede according to SSN.
    Yes just noticed that myself. Hopefully that's one ex City player who won't be doing what they usually do against us!

  13. #13

    Re: Cardiff v Aston Villa. Pre match chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Villa have accepted a £6m bid from Boro for Gestede according to SSN.
    Hopefully that's another one out for them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •