+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hamilton

Hamilton

Anyone managed to get tickets to the UK performances of Hamilton?

Just managed to get mine, only took 45 minutes of waiting around on the ticketmaster website.

Reserve

Re: Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Anyone managed to get tickets to the UK performances of Hamilton?

Just managed to get mine, only took 45 minutes of waiting around on the ticketmaster website.
    Managed to get some for the 6th Feb. Annoying being in the queue for a specific day rather than getting to the front and then picking from available days

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 View Post
    Managed to get some for the 6th Feb. Annoying being in the queue for a specific day rather than getting to the front and then picking from available days
    Very annoying. Wanted early April for my wifes birthday, had tickets for the date I wanted at 12:01 and when I hit 'buy' the website said it had encountered a problem. Took a further 45 minutes to get a Saturday at the end of April. Still, sorted now.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Very annoying. Wanted early April for my wifes birthday, had tickets for the date I wanted at 12:01 and when I hit 'buy' the website said it had encountered a problem. Took a further 45 minutes to get a Saturday at the end of April. Still, sorted now.
    I bought a pair last week.

Everything for the early dates were snapped up very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I bought a pair last week.

Is he bringing his car with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Is he bringing his car with him?
    Who? Neil?

Was on the site for a ridiculous amount of time with it buffering but refreshed (which they said not to do) and go through in 2 minutes.

There was an article in a paper, The Observer?, maybe one and a half years ago which made the point that shows limited to the West End, especially those partially funded by UK money, are seriously restricted for those travelling from outside of London and we should make a point of making culture more accessible. Though perhaps not so relevant in a show from another country, that it's being hosted in a theater with restricted view seats so you either spend a huge amount on travel and ticket or risk not only the choice of being up in the rafters but also up in the rafters with a restricted view reminds me of that article.