+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The plane with the banner???

The plane with the banner???

Apparently it was some sort of anti animal cruelty thing according to somebody sitting behind me what has that got to do with Wales?

Re: The plane with the banner???

It droned and droned and then droned again

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Apparently it was some sort of anti animal cruelty thing according to somebody sitting behind me what has that got to do with Wales?
    Jurssett has made a complaint.

Got on my nerves to be honest.

Putin would have had it shot down.

In all seriousness we had armed police outside the ground, presumably to protect us from a terrorist attack, yet a private plane was allowed to circle overhead??

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Got on my nerves to be honest.
    ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

If they were after my vote, THEY JUST F UCKING LOST IT

Very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    In all seriousness we had armed police outside the ground, presumably to protect us from a terrorist attack, yet a private plane was allowed to circle overhead??
    Great point. I saw the armed cops by the Keenor statue. I wondered if they were protecting the trophy from marauding Villa fans (many of which seemed to be in McDonalds)

I hope it got a few people interested in organisations aiming to stop animal cruelty. The buzzing of the engine overhead wasn't really a hardship.

It was this

https://operationfrankish.wordpress.com

Very fecking annoying

Didn't see it once, though I heard it quite a few times. Assumed it was a police helicopter hovering overhead (to compliment the armed police)

I had never heard of the Frankish brothers. Found this link on the Internet:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...rrific-7842923

I am not a dog owner but what these two did is absolutely sickening, so I can see the sense in the campaign that the plane signage is promoting.

A very serious point indeed, if it's that easy ,how easy would it be for a loon to fly and drop something on a crowd, are permissions needed or applied for the use of flight space, or are we just sitting targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I had never heard of the Frankish brothers. Found this link on the Internet:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...rrific-7842923

I am not a dog owner but what these two did is absolutely sickening, so I can see the sense in the campaign that the plane signage is promoting.
    I looked it up on my phone after reading it and wondered why they'd bothered buzzing our stadium with it. After reading that link above, one can only assume that the people behind it may now live here

Either way, that's a lot of trouble to go to so I wouldn't want to be in their shoes wherever they are.