+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well a difficult three game run ended pretty well

Well a difficult three game run ended pretty well

We only played two of the matches and we took 4 points. That's promotion form

Re: Well a difficult three game run ended pretty well

that Brighton postponement did us no harm.

If Bamba had been available i honestly believe we would have at least 2 more points now if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    that Brighton postponement did us no harm.
    We may have a slightly different looking team when the match is re scheduled. Even better if we start a small run and get the confidence higher.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    If Bamba had been available i honestly believe we would have at least 2 more points now if not more.
    I believe he played defensive midfield yesterday ?
    Did he play well ? Could he be kept in that position ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I believe he played defensive midfield yesterday ?
    Did he play well ? Could he be kept in that position ?

He was outstanding mate. I don't we'll see him play there against Burton but he was solely there to disrupt Grealish and as Bob says, Grealish only really left him for dead once.

I think the biggest thing he brings is leadership and a voice. We look far more organised merely by his inclusion in the team.

He was outstanding mate. I don't we'll see him play there against Burton but he was solely there to disrupt Grealish and as Bob says, Grealish only really left him for dead once.

I think the biggest thing he brings is leadership and a voice. We look far more organised merely by his inclusion in the team.
    I can understand where you are coming from as his midfield presence is probably increased when we play the "better" teams, however, there is always call for a good defensive midfield player no matter who you are playing.
    This could also give Gunnarsson more license to go forward.?
    Just a thought as we have lacked that kind of midfield general for quite a time. We all know that Whitts is not that kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I can understand where you are coming from as his midfield presence is probably increased when we play the "better" teams, however, there is always call for a good defensive midfield player no matter who you are playing.
    This could also give Gunnarsson more license to go forward.?
    Just a thought as we have lacked that kind of midfield general for quite a time. We all know that Whitts is not that kind of player.
    Personally I'd leave Gunnarsson there and hopefully buy someone who can affect the game a bit more further forward, but having Bamba alongside Gunnarsson for Brighton away etc is definitely an option.

International

WTF?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    [/B]

WTF?????????????
    Well i think we would have held on to win against Brentford (2 more points) and i don't think we would have conceded 4 goals against Barnsley.

International

Well i think we would have held on to win against Brentford (2 more points) and i don't think we would have conceded 4 goals against Barnsley.
    Ah! so not in the last 3 scheduled games then. OK I thought the original comment included the Brighton non-event, as the '3 hard matches'/