+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jacks 30 million transfer kitty?

Jacks 30 million transfer kitty?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ck-new-9548364

Truth or Bullshit

I can't see this happening but if they risk giving that much money to an inexperienced new manager and he fails the club will be further down shit street
    Last edited by stan butler; 02-01-17 at 08:58.

Re: Jacks 30 million transfer kitty?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post

Truth or Bullshit

I can't see this happening but if they risk giving that much money to an inexperienced new manager and he fails the club will be further down shit street
    Let's hope it's true then

That's a lot of dosh to tell other clubs they have to spend.

There next lot of games are well hard compared to the last lot

didnt we once announce to the world we had X million to spend

It is like they are doing it to entertain us now

Truth or Bullshit

While things can hardly get worse for the Jacks, bringing in someone who will want to change things drastically and introducing new players to facilitate this is not often a recipe for success. Arguably, the more players they bring in, the more time it will take for them to 'bed in', for new ideas to sink in and work. It's not just a simple case of bringing in a few new players and all will be ok.

Take us. We were in a similar position when Malky was sacked (at a very similar point in the season). Went for a new manager, a different style and brought in a load of players. We had 18 points at that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    There next lot of games are well hard compared to the last lot
    Arsenal, Liverpool, Southampton, Man City, Leicester and Chelsea. They could easily lose the lot. After the defeat at Palace today, that could leave them needing something like 24 points from their last 12 games.

Truth or Bullshit

They would be foolish to do such a thing as a club not a million miles away from them has found out to their cost pretty recently.

Let's hope it's true though

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Arsenal, Liverpool, Southampton, Man City, Leicester and Chelsea. They could easily lose the lot. After the defeat at Palace today, that could leave them needing something like 24 points from their last 12 games.
    Palace game is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Palace game is tomorrow.
    Even more pressure on it, then, as you'll be further adrift at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Even more pressure on it, then, as you'll be further adrift at the bottom.
    Be Careful what you wish for, it could come back to bite you on your backside.

They don't have a good enough squad to stay up, so they have to buy players, what do you get for 30 million these days anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    They don't have a good enough squad to stay up, so they have to buy players, what do you get for 30 million these days anyway?
    Cornelius

I'll see your Cornelius and raise you a Borjan Baston.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not a lot if - you have told the world that you have 30 mil burning a hole in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    I'll see your Cornelius and raise you a Borjan Baston.
    Difference being Baston actually looks like a footballer and, shock horror, actually scored a goal

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    They wont give him that much to gamble on will they ? , their team isnt bad - it just needs someone with nous to motivate them and some tactics.

I saw the 0 - 3 highlights and their body language was of a team that has given before the first goal even went in
    I disagree. The team is poor and they're deservedly at the bottom.

Ok they've got a few decent players that can play good football but Routledge, Britton, Cork etc. aren't premier league standard.

Add in an appalling defence with no leadership and it's not hard to see why they're going down.

Any team that sits below Hull has got no chance of staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Ok they've got a few decent players that can play good football but Routledge, Britton, Cork etc. aren't premier league standard.

Add in an appalling defence with no leadership and it's not hard to see why they're going down.

I know it is still fairly early in the season but today's game at Crystal Palace is a real "do or die" game for the Swans.
    Lose that with the run of games coming up (i believe 4 of the next 5 fixtures see them play Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea ?) and they could be well adrift come mid February.
    New manager or not any recovery would be all but impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Hull deserve to go down utter shite I think Sunderland will put up a fight and hopefully Palace will to. Swansea if they lose tonight i think it's curtains for them to.

Hull deserve to go down utter shite I think Sunderland will put up a fight and hopefully Palace will to. Swansea if they lose tonight i think it's curtains for them to.
    Old buffalo head will keep palace up.

Swansea and Hull look bankers to go down.

Sunderland's only hope is if another team goes into freefall - possibly Burnley?