+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And who was the first manager to tell his players to kick Grealish from "pillar to post"?

And who was the first manager to tell his players to kick Grealish from "pillar to post"?

Steve Bruce it would appear! Understandably I suppose given that even we had it for a while, there is that sense of entitlement which almost all relegated side from the Premiership portray when they are "slumming it" in the Championship from all of the reaction pieces I've read from the Villa viewpoint, but I did find this piece very interesting.

http://www.myoldmansaid.com/steve-br...-crp-grealish/

Re: And who was the first manager to tell his players to kick Grealish from "pillar to post"?

I don't think he was unfairly challenged once apart from Peltier pulling him down on a counter.

Kicked from Pillar to post was overstating it slightly

Re: And who was the first manager to tell his players to kick Grealish from "pillar to post"?

Looking forward to not seeing us described as "lowly Cardiff" much longer, even in well written pieces like that. ;)

I'd like to put that spoilt little shit on the naughty step.

Grealish has all the talent to be a very good player but his problem is he's bought into his own hype

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Grealish has all the talent to be a very good player but his problem is he's bought into his own hype
    The only talent he has is diving and moaning he was an absolute excuse of a man and should have been sent off. whenever a city player came anywhere near him he was on his arse,on one occasion he dived when he was tackling a City player, I think he got a bit confused

Bruce's comments-
    “He’s got to learn not to react like he does.

“The arms, rolling around and the rest of it – we’re English and we don’t accept it.

“All good players get kicked and he has to accept that will happen.”

Racist bar steward.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    The only talent he has is diving and moaning he was an absolute excuse of a man and should have been sent off. whenever a city player came anywhere near him he was on his arse,on one occasion he dived when he was tackling a City player, I think he got a bit confused
    Exceptional player, everything good they did came through him. We were stopping him by any means possible, although there were a couple of times the clueless ref gave fouls for what appeared perfectly good tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This.

Young English player shows a bit of potential so gets hyped up to be the next big thing.

Walcott, Wilshere, Barkley, Alli.......

It's the one thing England do well.