+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

Blimey lads, even Trump himself concedes it....

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Blimey lads, even Trump himself concedes it....
    Since when is "thinks" conceding? And did Trump do the forensic analysis on the computers himself or did somebody tell him? Maybe the same people who are briefing against him and leaking classified information to the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Since when is "thinks" conceding? And did Trump do the forensic analysis on the computers himself or did somebody tell him? Maybe the same people who are briefing against him and leaking classified information to the media?
    Please don't think that I'm doubting either of your credentials as experts in hacking and international espionage. Perhaps you do know better than the man who will be POTUS next week.

But it's pretty clear to anyone who isn't grasping at straws that 'thinks' in this context from a fairly stubborn man like Trump is as good as conceding. If he said conclusively 'it was Russia' then he'd be undermining himself in humiliating fashion just before he takes on the job.

And you know this, but nice try at doing a Feedback

Please don't think that I'm doubting either of your credentials as experts in hacking and international espionage. Perhaps you do know better than the man who will be POTUS next week.

But it's pretty clear to anyone who isn't grasping at straws that 'thinks' in this context from a fairly stubborn man like Trump is as good as conceding. If he said conclusively 'it was Russia' then he'd be undermining himself in humiliating fashion just before he takes on the job.

And you know this, but nice try at doing a Feedback
    I'd just hang on and wait until the new POTUS gets his own people into the key positions. It's my guess that there will be some major restructuring taking place, as Trump is clearly not happy with the current situation. On the plus side, it makes for great Reality TV

I'd just hang on and wait until the new POTUS gets his own people into the key positions. It's my guess that there will be some major restructuring taking place, as Trump is clearly not happy with the current situation. On the plus side, it makes for great Reality TV
    If that was true, why wouldn't he say "we'll be looking into it at the first opportunity"? After all, he's used the we'll look into it line many times for other things. It's going to be a lot harder for him to roll it back with his own people now he's said he thinks it was Russia.

You're working hard, I do credit you that, but it has no legs.

If that was true, why wouldn't he say "we'll be looking into it at the first opportunity"? After all, he's used the we'll look into it line many times for other things. It's going to be a lot harder for him to roll it back with his own people now he's said he thinks it was Russia.

You're working hard, I do credit you that, but it has no legs.
    It should be quite easy to fix, you just have to remove the top layers who are responsible for policy, and do a sweep for any rouge elements. They will soon be dancing to his tune

It should be quite easy to fix, you just have to remove the top layers who are responsible for policy, and do a sweep for any rouge elements. They will soon be dancing to his tune
    Hmmm .. Pinko's eh?!

Well he's made life difficult for himself by saying "I think it was the Russians" then hasn't he?

Well he's made life difficult for himself by saying "I think it was the Russians" then hasn't he?
    How? I don't think it's worth the paper it's written on. All he has to do is uncover some nafarious activity (which he probably already knows), and then out comes the new broom.

How? I don't think it's worth the paper it's written on. All he has to do is uncover some nafarious activity (which he probably already knows), and then out comes the new broom.
    We'll just see if everyone forgets about, won't we?

We'll just see if everyone forgets about, won't we?
    I don't think you will