+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

  1. #31

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who know's what information he is being fed, he's obviously dealing with people in the agencies and his own party who are trying to bring him down. I think there might be some changes when he takes over, as the people in key positions are clearly answering to Obama at the moment.
    Just as there is 'fake news' there is also 'fake hacking' where hackers can easily make it look like someone else.
    Using proxy IP addresses, using the TOR network, hacking via bot net from exploited machines all over the world - and when you have hacked in and got the info you wanted - you leave a little calling card to make it seem you are someone else from somewhere else.


    I dont care who says what - you can never 100% say it was person A from Country B. They would be far better spending their time and money on hardening their servers and securing their networks for a start. And as far as the democrats do - stop saying one thing in public and the complete opposite on emails and documents you leave on your servers.

  2. #32

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Blimey lads, even Trump himself concedes it....

  3. #33

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Blimey lads, even Trump himself concedes it....
    Since when is "thinks" conceding? And did Trump do the forensic analysis on the computers himself or did somebody tell him? Maybe the same people who are briefing against him and leaking classified information to the media?

  4. #34

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Since when is "thinks" conceding? And did Trump do the forensic analysis on the computers himself or did somebody tell him? Maybe the same people who are briefing against him and leaking classified information to the media?
    Please don't think that I'm doubting either of your credentials as experts in hacking and international espionage. Perhaps you do know better than the man who will be POTUS next week.

    But it's pretty clear to anyone who isn't grasping at straws that 'thinks' in this context from a fairly stubborn man like Trump is as good as conceding. If he said conclusively 'it was Russia' then he'd be undermining himself in humiliating fashion just before he takes on the job.

    And you know this, but nice try at doing a Feedback

  5. #35

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Please don't think that I'm doubting either of your credentials as experts in hacking and international espionage. Perhaps you do know better than the man who will be POTUS next week.

    But it's pretty clear to anyone who isn't grasping at straws that 'thinks' in this context from a fairly stubborn man like Trump is as good as conceding. If he said conclusively 'it was Russia' then he'd be undermining himself in humiliating fashion just before he takes on the job.

    And you know this, but nice try at doing a Feedback
    I'd just hang on and wait until the new POTUS gets his own people into the key positions. It's my guess that there will be some major restructuring taking place, as Trump is clearly not happy with the current situation. On the plus side, it makes for great Reality TV

  6. #36

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd just hang on and wait until the new POTUS gets his own people into the key positions. It's my guess that there will be some major restructuring taking place, as Trump is clearly not happy with the current situation. On the plus side, it makes for great Reality TV
    If that was true, why wouldn't he say "we'll be looking into it at the first opportunity"? After all, he's used the we'll look into it line many times for other things. It's going to be a lot harder for him to roll it back with his own people now he's said he thinks it was Russia.

    You're working hard, I do credit you that, but it has no legs.

  7. #37

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If that was true, why wouldn't he say "we'll be looking into it at the first opportunity"? After all, he's used the we'll look into it line many times for other things. It's going to be a lot harder for him to roll it back with his own people now he's said he thinks it was Russia.

    You're working hard, I do credit you that, but it has no legs.
    It should be quite easy to fix, you just have to remove the top layers who are responsible for policy, and do a sweep for any rouge elements. They will soon be dancing to his tune

  8. #38
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,201

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It should be quite easy to fix, you just have to remove the top layers who are responsible for policy, and do a sweep for any rouge elements. They will soon be dancing to his tune
    Hmmm .. Pinko's eh?!

  9. #39

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It should be quite easy to fix, you just have to remove the top layers who are responsible for policy, and do a sweep for any rouge elements. They will soon be dancing to his tune


    Well he's made life difficult for himself by saying "I think it was the Russians" then hasn't he?

  10. #40

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post


    Well he's made life difficult for himself by saying "I think it was the Russians" then hasn't he?
    How? I don't think it's worth the paper it's written on. All he has to do is uncover some nafarious activity (which he probably already knows), and then out comes the new broom.

  11. #41

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How? I don't think it's worth the paper it's written on. All he has to do is uncover some nafarious activity (which he probably already knows), and then out comes the new broom.
    We'll just see if everyone forgets about, won't we?

  12. #42

    Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We'll just see if everyone forgets about, won't we?
    I don't think you will

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •